Page 2 of 1739 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Eilis Tozet
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 52
    Got Tam-Tara Roulette. Level Sync's WAR, female Miqo'te... wearing the Moonfire swimsuit. Not a glamour. Just the swimsuit, as her body piece.

Hey, it was Tam-Tara, right? No problem. Our AST actually kept the WAR alive, and at the first set of orbs an Aetherial Breastplate dropped as loot. I have probably never seen 3 people hit "PASS" that quickly, ever.

That AST certainly earned her comms!
    (54)

Player
    Character
    T'erra Branford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I was recently told that the Minataurs 1111 tonze swing in Fractal wouldn't wipe the group. So after saying I would take tubes, I changed my mind and let everyone know I was gonna test it. I was heals and the two dps were my FC mates. No on voiced objections (admittedly it was mid fight when I let people know.), so I threw out a Med II during cast, regen on the tank, and got ready for assiez right after...

He hits for about 18K, only tank lives, and is vocally unhappy with me... needless to say, he didn't comm me.

I was a little surprised at his anger since I had already healed his deliverance running, hate losing, but through some stuff a much less geared tank could have held on to.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Areku Foxfire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    This one time I did awesome and was super friendly and no one commended me.

Liek if u cri everytiem
    (145)

Player
    Character
    Raine Serafine
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Healer standing around doing no DPS healing every 3-4 seconds, often some pretends to do something by running around in circles.

Tanks single pulling enemies when we have all the aoe in the world and a high lvl healer.

Ninja's not goading.

DPS classes not knowing when to aoe spam.

Tanks pulling bosses without waiting.

BLMs asking for Ballad.

BLM kicking me from a group because using Foes or Paeon reduced PARTY DPS. *facepalm*

Lazy healers not doing simple mechanics leaving us dps to do them = DPS Loss = Longer Fights = Dead Tank = Angry Tank = Ragequits.

Tanks who continues to face the entire mob towards you everytime tank dodges aoes.

Tanks who doesn't utilize party aoe dots.

Bards who bleeds TP for no reason - you know what I'm talking about.

Can go on for days.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Alahra Valkaire
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Awhile back I had a Vault run in which someone didn't notice the loot window and didn't roll on an item that was an upgrade for the tank. After the timer went down, the tank sat down and refused to move any further. He asked us to kick him, but I'm an indignant sort and I refuse to reward people for behaving childishly. If he wanted to leave the dungeon, he was going to deal with his lockout. The rest of the party agreed.

I think we sat there for about 30 minutes before he finally gave in and we finished the dungeon, with lots of verbal abuse from the tank the whole way.
    (47)
    Last edited by Alahra; 10-06-2015 at 03:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chris Von'greven
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    The Vault as SCH, the PLD started bitching cause I was using Selene. The healing was good but I changed to Eos for the first boss. After it I summoned Selene again (you know party speed buff, auto-dispel AoE) and the tank went crazy, as an answer to me trying to understand why got caps and isults. Another party member votekicked him. I took a screenshot of the chat cause it was insanely hilarious. The top part were "NO SELENE!!!!" and "son of a bitch change Selene".

My Selene is still hurt inside.
    (81)

Player
    Character
    Janessa Spring
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru View Post
    I had a BLM in Dusk Vigil which rotation was something like this:

Blizzard 3, Blizzard 3, Fire 1, Fire 3, Blizzard 3, Blizzard 3, Fire 3, Fire 3, Blizzard. Completely chaotic! Not even a thunder dot. I really didn't bother to stop him and explain the rotation because, based on the way he was playing A) He was not going to listen B) He was not going to correct his rotation in 1 run C) I really don't bother anymore in DF... I just do my thing, everything's good with everybody and leave the duty upon completion.
    I used to know a guy on phoenix that would do just that, except also hard cast Thunder III, all that MP wasted(he didn't seem to care when I pointed out WHY Thunder III and it's 1414MP is proc only), all that HUGE dps loss. He'd complain about his parse always being in the 600s.. I've personally tried to teach him how to do better(and I was taught by a very good BLM from Diabolos), but he wont listen/keeps doing his own rotation. I don't bother teaching BLMs anymore.

On the subject of Umbral Ice BLMs(they are truly the worst among the bad BLMs..) I've seen Blizzard III > Blizzard > Thunder III(kuweslkfhsltfhweoltfh GOT DAMMIT) > Blizzard III > Blizzard. /sigh
    (3)
    Last edited by Twilite; 10-05-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kat Manx
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 69
    Had a normal dungeon run today.

The boss dropped a Royal Kukuru Bean. I passed on it and queued for another.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Redd Axel
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Ran Aurum Vale the other day as WAR, get to the first boss just fine without any problems. The healer was explaining to our MNK how the fight worked and said you eat fruit at 4 stacks, I corrected them and said 2 stacks but they insisted 4 was fine and to "trust them, Im 100%". I'm like sure whatever. Here comes 4 stacks and all of a sudden people start dying, healer first then the rest of us. We go back in and pull again, and once again we wipe, healer dying first. Healer goes "Oh sorry I'm having an off day today, I can't do this right now" and leaves the instance.

Wut.
    (44)

Player
    Character
    Moonleg Starborn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by xXRaineXx View Post
    Healer standing around doing no DPS healing every 3-4 seconds, often some pretends to do something by running around in circles.
    I had to comment on this one as you're pretty much describing how I main as WHM. My problem is that if I go into Cleric Stance and start wailing away on the boss, I all too often end up in DPS tunnel vision mode, want to get ONE more Stone III off - and someone dies.

I'm there as a healer. My main priority must always be to keep the rest of the group alive, and as I tend to be unable to do that if I help out with DPS I -have- to choose to simply stay out of Cleric Stance, ready to save the day at a moment's notice.
    (84)

Page 2 of 1739 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast