Page 1918 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 918 1418 1818 1868 1908 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1928 1968 2018 2418 2918 ... LastLast
Results 19,171 to 19,180 of 34096
    Player
    Character
    Horu Miyoshi
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I agree with you with the aspect of the people who play with you. Not all, but there exists those players who not only not listen to other's explanations/ignore advises, but also tend to pull mobs really fast when no one is quite ready yet. It doesn't have to be only 24-man raid, this exists everywhere and I hate that I have to mind my words or I'll get reported for "offending other players". We humans have our limitations of patience, and once the matter go across the line, it's hard to be nice and keep calm, and that means we are vulnerable to reports because of the recent ToS change.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Horu Miyoshi
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    It's nice to see people still helping around when I need to practice Jade Stoa EX for future farm parties. I suddenly remember that most old trials (in SB) doesn't really have a practice party rather than clear/farm parties. It's fine that people create farm parties expecting people to know and understand mechanics well to avoid loosing time and necessary damage, but people have to learn all of those first before they can actually master the trials right?

It's not easy to find a quick learning party for old trials these days. Even me watching videos only won't be enough for farm/clear parties since I don't want to be a burden and "get carried" from the beginning to the end.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuukyo View Post
    It's nice to see people still helping around when I need to practice Jade Stoa EX for future farm parties. I suddenly remember that most old trials (in SB) doesn't really have a practice party rather than clear/farm parties. It's fine that people create farm parties expecting people to know and understand mechanics well to avoid loosing time and necessary damage, but people have to learn all of those first before they can actually master the trials right?

It's not easy to find a quick learning party for old trials these days. Even me watching videos only won't be enough for farm/clear parties since I don't want to be a burden and "get carried" from the beginning to the end.
    To be fair, folks who know the fight already have no need to make a learning party and putting one up is pretty much the equivalent of just going into a farm and hoping you get people who know what's what... so why waste your time on a practice party, unless you yourself need it? I suggest you make one yourself if there aren't any up.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Salia Maru
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    DRK is my first tank at 70. i just wanted that materia cluster, so i joined a Dzemael Darkhold in progress - 13 Minutes - in. Had a bad feeling about this... and you know? I was right.

Hm were to start? First thing I saw was a PGL at lvl 43... I was just like O_O. Ok now to the next one... a Scholar. I asked twice were his healing buddy is gone... no response. Doesn't uses his Aetherflow stacks... there acutally never were some at his buffbar. Spamed Physic all along and if there was nothing to heal, he just jumped around. Yeah, it bugged me hard.

And the last one? Was a BLM. Ok, no Icemage but did his rotation all wrong. F3, F3, F3, I3, F3 and so on... I saw a sprout icon on is name.

So I stopped, asked the scholar again after his fairy and aetherflow. After that, I typed the BLM rotation single target.

The scholar was just like... yeah we are in VIC and just want to play.... And I shall let 'em play like they want. I said then play without me - and left!

I don't know why I'm still so upset >-<

Why can't you make a group of your own, without foreign players and do what you want? It influences my playstyle and my way I enjoy the game if you play like this...
    (3)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by LyraMaru View Post
    The scholar was just like... we are in VIC and just want to play.... And I shall let 'em play like they want. I said then play without me - and left!

I don't know why I'm still so upset >-<

Why can't you make a group of your own, without foreign players and do what you want? It influences my playstyle and my way I enjoy the game if you play like this...
    What is VIC? Does it have something to do with foreign players?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Talitha Solarien
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSnakeXI1 View Post
    Today on this episode of Levelling roullete shenanigans,I went in as a SMN to level up,I get the Aerys with a WHM,another SMN and a Dark Knight,the dark knight proceeds to die literally on the first group of mobs without cooldowns or anything.

But the disaster isn't here,it's when we got to big bad Nidhogg.

To this day people will never understand that you are SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ESTINIEN FROM THE ADS.Three wipes all of which was because the tank refused to pull the mobs away from estinien as they mow our poor boi's HP down faster than our poor WHM(bless them they tried) can heal him.Worse yet,the summoner refused to budge from their place for the whoooooole fight,as Nidhogg proceeds to trap me twice on all three pulls cuz today Nidhogg really has it for me for some reason,no one went to free me,neither the DRK nor the unbudging statue of a summoner heck he didn't even send his own pet towards me and of course as u can assume,I die,no joke,six times iirc all of which were from nidhogg's trap.So we wipe a third time and both the tank and SMN(whom I assume queued as a party of two)left the instance at the same time.Thankfully we got good replacements and finished the run but man.............I'm still baffled that to this day people think they can just completely ignore estinien during that fight and expect Nidhogg to give them a dravanian smooch on the cheek for it
    To be fair you can't pull all adds away as a tank. The group of smaller adds (2nd wave) can't be aggroed and the last mob will always do a room wide AOE first, even when immediately aggroing him. That whole fight is meant as a group effort where the dps need to mow down the mobs fast, the healer keeps Estinien alive and the tank aggros the big threats away. A point that is lost on quite a few groups ...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    The Scrub
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Why do people in MSQ insist on sprinting through the whole thing even when there are sprouts who don't know mechanics or where to go?

Was levelling up my DRK in MSQ roulette and popped Praetorium.
    I'm not here to complain about my time in there even though I had to basically use a crowbar to get the aggro away from the SAM and Eos during a few of the fights (even with unmend, provoke, unleash and ultimatum I still couldn't get it off Eos. It took a few aggro combos and another few unleashes to do that.)
    That didn't bother me as much...

It was the fact that 2 sprouts and their mentor got left behind during both lifts because the SAM from Gilgamesh was sprinting through the entire thing. When they said "You left 3 people behind" he said "u b ok". This meant that the sprouts got to experience the section where you ride the Magitek Armour on foot because they obviously weren't in the lift.
    I typed "Even if they'll be ok, they are experiencing this for the first time. Don't ruin their moment."
    His reply? "they r slow"

I understand it's the Praetorium... but two people were new to the dungeon. They didn't get to experience the dungeon as it was meant to be viewed you ass!

At the end of it all after Lahabrea was defeated, he said "see, u b ok. next time dun b slow"

Well, "speedster", you've just sped your way onto my ever growing blacklist.

I am tired of seeing people who are so inconsiderate towards others in their own party. I don't care if it's PF or DF, you'll be on my blacklist if you be an ass to anyone else in the party.
    55 mins in a dungeon that can't be skipped. If you didn't want to be so long in there, don't queue for it.

To those sprouts, if you read this, I'll run it with you again. Dont mind if I have to do it unsynced with you.
    Don't let that stupid Samurai from Gilgamesh ruin your story.
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Saleemius Arishiani
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TalithaSolarien View Post
    To be fair you can't pull all adds away as a tank. The group of smaller adds (2nd wave) can't be aggroed and the last mob will always do a room wide AOE first, even when immediately aggroing him. That whole fight is meant as a group effort where the dps need to mow down the mobs fast, the healer keeps Estinien alive and the tank aggros the big threats away. A point that is lost on quite a few groups ...
    True not all the waves can be pulled away but the summoner with me barely DPSes,was rarely applying dots heck he didn't go into Dreadwyrm stance ONCE or casted a single deathflare,painflare,put shadow flare under mobs or heck even using his pet's enkindle ult,the DRK didn't pull any of the waves that could be pulled and and on the one time he did he didn't botjer using Cooldowns so he died like he did at the beginning of the dungeon,he also rarely if ever used dark art to power his attacks or even dps the mobs close to estinien and as I said no one saved me from both of nidhogg's traps(which I remind u when Nidhogg marks u with one,u can't do any actions until the party destroys it and save you from it ala granite prisons from Titan) and the WHM used their swiftcast to revive me from the first nidhogg trap so she couldn't just ignore estinien and hardcast raise.Our healer tried their absolute best to keep estinien at full health but the adds were mowing him down so fast than the heals could come to him

The DRK and SMN didn't listen to anything ONCE throughout all three wipes and preferred to leave rather than actually trying to work as a team which is,y'know,the whole point of an MMO dungeon/raiding parties.
    (0)
    Last edited by MetalSnakeXI1; 02-20-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aosha Koz'ain
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSnakeXI1 View Post
    ...deathflare....
    Deathflare is level 60, but point taken. The Summoner was basically afk.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saleemius Arishiani
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aosha View Post
    Deathflare is level 60, but point taken. The Summoner was basically afk.
    Oops....brainfart on my end,my bad.

Beside that tho he didn't put a single dot on any of the mobs or use painflare(which im sure is available before 60 iirc).

I wish the SMN was legit afk cuz what he was doing during actual gameplay was less than what an afk player can do to be honest
    (1)

Page 1918 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 918 1418 1818 1868 1908 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1928 1968 2018 2418 2918 ... LastLast