Page 1681 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 681 1181 1581 1631 1671 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1691 1731 1781 2181 2681 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,810 of 34096
    Player
    Character
    Khaz Neuri
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I'm still running Dun Scaith and Weeping City in hopes of the minions. My WCoM run went fine today, but my DS run... sigh. I was in Alliance A (it's always alliance a???) and just. our healers. straight from the beginning kept being blown off by every single mechanic of Deathgaze. I called out in party chat about doom since me and the healer that happened to be up could cleanse and.. nope nothing. Whole alliance was pointing out to just not bother raising our healers and just raise us DPS (I was on NIN).
    Ferdiad and Scáthach went. surprisingly ok all considering though I think the MT died in Scáthach, but Diabolos again.. I'm not sure what happened to Alliance C but suddenly most of them were on the floor right as the lifegate was coming up for DPS check. we had to shout at our healers to stop casting Stone/Malefic and help raise since there was only 1 person up in C. they did listen. eventually.

I got to see Selli though, someone i've only heard mentioned through this forum! She was in another alliance though, so I felt nervous about saying hi.
    (1)
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Khaz Neuri on Twintania (Main)

Player
    Character
    Limwris Abriel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by xkazh View Post
    I'm still running Dun Scaith and Weeping City in hopes of the minions. My WCoM run went fine today, but my DS run... sigh. I was in Alliance A (it's always alliance a???) and just. our healers. straight from the beginning kept being blown off by every single mechanic of Deathgaze. I called out in party chat about doom since me and the healer that happened to be up could cleanse and.. nope nothing. Whole alliance was pointing out to just not bother raising our healers and just raise us DPS (I was on NIN).
    Ferdiad and Scáthach went. surprisingly ok all considering though I think the MT died in Scáthach, but Diabolos again.. I'm not sure what happened to Alliance C but suddenly most of them were on the floor right as the lifegate was coming up for DPS check. we had to shout at our healers to stop casting Stone/Malefic and help raise since there was only 1 person up in C. they did listen. eventually.

I got to see Selli though, someone i've only heard mentioned through this forum! She was in another alliance though, so I felt nervous about saying hi.

I was in C, but also do not know what killed us o.o'
    (0)

Player

Had a really odd run that ruffled me a little bit. Went into Snowcloak as a DRK, and as I usually do, I dropped my grit for all 3 bosses. Had no problems, health never dipped low during those fights and i used my cool downs appropriately.

During the 3rd boss, though, the chat was filling up with complaints and insults about dropping grit. Was told to quit multiple times. I ignored them.

Was it the healer? No, healer had no problem with my dropping grit. Was it the dragoon? Nope. They liked clearing the fight faster.

No, it was some uppity red mage who died to Lunar Cry. I got two comms out of that run, but that seriously annoyed me that they were complaining
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kissa Kotele
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KaivaC View Post
    No, it was some uppity red mage who died to Lunar Cry
    I'm going to hazard a guess that when they died to lunar cry, they thought they got hit by it because you lost hate since you had dropped Grit. They weren't new to the fight were they and possibly didn't understand how to avoid it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kallistra Noblesse
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by xkazh View Post

Relaying for Selli: she says hello. She says sorry you died to Doom, she didn't realize she needed to help with heals until she raised the AST for the 3rd or 4th time and then toward the end Deathgaze's DoTs got way out of hand for her to keep up with both Alliances. But she tried her best to keep an eye on your group for the other bosses and throw out heals as needed.

She also says she was on Alliance C and they died to the cleave on Diabolos. The tank turned Diabolos before the stack marker appeared and he cleaved both the healers and canceled their AoE heals and then the stack damage killed a majority of the party since they were missing HP and had no mitigation.

All and all, she said it was a good run and that DPS was very good, she was worried for a bit that Deathgaze would enrage, but all worked out. And we both wish you luck on getting the minions you are missing, 24mans can be pretty merciless when it comes to minion collecting.
    (1)

Artwork belongs to twitter.com/PeachPii
    Pretty «Cure»
    Dark Knight and Warrior
    Married Selli 2020

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I get really annoyed at co-healing with other ASTs. Between them not paying attention to the sect I’m already in and then picking the same one I’m already in after we initiate combat and overwriting cards, I want to scream every time I have another AST as a co-healer. >.>
    (3)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player

Quote Originally Posted by SilverObi View Post
    I'm going to hazard a guess that when they died to lunar cry, they thought they got hit by it because you lost hate since you had dropped Grit. They weren't new to the fight were they and possibly didn't understand how to avoid it?
    It was a mentor from Sagittarius. Which makes this quite a bit worse considering that you can only die to Lunar Cry if you get caught not hiding behind an ice pillar. Suppose they weren't paying attention to the three of us hiding well out of melee range of the boss.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khaz Neuri
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Hello! Thank you for the good luck wishes ;w; and it's ok, that run on Deathgaze was almost the worst I've seen ( I had one with the soft enrage ) but she did very well, everything considered :>
    (1)
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Khaz Neuri on Twintania (Main)

Player
    Character
    Cidel Paratonnerre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HyoMinPark View Post
    I get really annoyed at co-healing with other ASTs. Between them not paying attention to the sect I’m already in and then picking the same one I’m already in after we initiate combat and overwriting cards, I want to scream every time I have another AST as a co-healer. >.>
    Oh my gawd, this. I'm a bit more fortunate with not running into stubborn-sect ones (last time must have been in HW), if anything we might swap to the same sect accidentally once or twice at the start- which is more amusing than irritating. But the card overwriting co-ASTs (you get one free "I'll assume that was an accident" before I begin to despise you) can annoy me enough to cause me to be vindictive and try to Sleeve-Draw an Expanded anything to overwrite their overwrite if I feel like they are being overly inattentive or even doing it on purpose.

My knee-jerk cringe to loading into a party with another AST makes me wish I could just lean over to one of the other parties in 24-man raids without an AST and ask "do you want to trade?" I think the devs should add an extra party-forming criteria where as long as there are DF alliances being formed with 3 or less ASTs, they should always be sorted into different parties.

Though I do get about just as many co-healing ASTs that pay attention and (for the most part) take turns using Expanded cards, but it's still a pain to have to watch and guess what they're going to do/hold-off on immediately using cards out of courtesy. But if we don't have any card problems, they'll probably get my commendation on that quality alone (unless there's something glaringly awful).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boo Box
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Got my Rab run out of the way for the week, and during the final boss, I noticed that I was #2 on the hate list. I don't parse, so I don't know exactly how the numbers went, but I feel like a healer shouldn't be that high up, especially that close to the end of the fight :P

(1)

Page 1681 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 681 1181 1581 1631 1671 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1691 1731 1781 2181 2681 ... LastLast