Player
    Character
    Darshan Upadhyaya
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Looking for FC or just some pals

I'm still relatively new (started playing mid-september) and despite playing an average of 6-8+ hours a day lately I've yet to join an FC. I've gotten plenty of random requests but I've ignored them because I don't really like the idea of joining one that just invites anyone and everyone. I'd hoped to find a group of friends in-game and join their FC or start our own but that's yet to happen since our server isn't the most populated.

So anyway here I am looking for an FC or anyone to play with on our server. I'm still relatively new but looking to improve as long as you're patient :^)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Twister Phase
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    If you were on Cerberus I'd play with you! You'd always be more than welcome to join my tiny FC too ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Callianeira Tayuun
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    If you're still looking, please consider Lost Horizons! We've got somewhere between 70-100 members, with a decently sized core group who are all about playing together and helping each other clear content. Honestly, they're great about going back and helping people clear content (they've helped with me almost every ex primal and as well as all of coil) if that's a priority. There's also opportunities for raiding once you hit 60, if that's something you're interested in. Here's our website if you want to check it out: http://lost-horizons.guildwork.com/ and even if you don't want to join please feel free to add Callianeira Tayuun because I love helping people out!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blair Crosszeria
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    <Royal> High Society is a great group of helpful players. If youd like to try us out and see if you like our fc then apply in game or send me a message to know more.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Uendil Clegli
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Hey!
    Just moved to Mateus myself (already joined a friend's FC small about 14 people in it) always looking for people to play with hit me up and we can run some stuff Uendil Clegli in game
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azazel Whitemane
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    You can add me not a big player mostly on on the weekends
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blood Heart
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Hey feel free to add me ^^ I play almost everyday and I spend most of my time just trying to improve. So feel free to add me if you want someone to play games with.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nicolai Tesla
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    i am also free to help or adventure with you. just add me or send me a letter. i have voice coms for pc that i use or i also play on ps4

Nicolai Tesla
    (0)