Thread name: PVP achievement - "Behind enemy lines I" shows wrong data.
Time:
Frequency: always
World: Ramuh
Character Name: Hakuya Tooko
NPC name: N/A
Monster name: N/A
Class/level: Bard/60
Party or solo: solo
Race: Miqo'te F

Steps:
Hello. Recently I have noticed that my pvp achievements have some problems.

1.My pvp profile shows that I have totally joined 164 times Frontline games and won 49 times in 1st place. Also my achievements shows that I won 38 times in Rock campaign with any of the three grand companies.

2.But there only 27 times victories' record in the achievement "Behind enemy lines I" which will give mount to these players who win 200 times in Frontline. I have checked that description in the english version, it said any of three grand compaines to a total of 200 Frontline victories. But this achievement shows the same data as my victories game in Immortal Flames.

3.I transfer the grand company to Immortal Flames almost two weeks ago. At that time the achevement "Behind enemy lines I" shows i won 14 times games. And I only won 2 games in Immortal Flames in the past time before I trans to Immortal flames again. And i noticed that the data in "Behind enemy lines I" haven't increased until i won 15 times in 1st place in Immortal flames, it changed to 15.

So I send this message. Please have check about my pvp achievements, waiting for your feedback! Thankyou!