Player

[Balmung][HC][FC][LFM] - RareX - A4S Farming FC - Recruiting Skilled Players

Hello! We are RareX of Balmung. We are a hardcore progression FC with Server Firsts on all Final Coil Turns, as well as A1S, A2S, and A4S. Our playerbase is very active, and consists of avid PVPers.
    We currently do not have any open static positions at the moment, however exceptional applicants of any job will always be considered. For more information please pm me, or contact Qwest Mode or Kam Nindar in game on Balmung. You may also put in an application at: http://rareex.guildwork.com/recruitment
    We expect all applicants to have:
    -High Playtimes
    -Solid Raid Awareness
    -Exceptional DPS
    -Positive Attitude
    -Some Savage Experience, preferably up to A3S.
    Due to the announcement regarding details behind Airship explorations, we have decided it would be a good time to allow more players to apply. Although there are no current static positions available, there will be a number of things to do in game in the coming weeks, including new Extreme Trials, as well as Airship explorations. The farm period is upon us, and over the next several months we will be looking to add skilled players to our roster.
    I am personally in search of someone with leadership qualities, who is confident they can lead a successful static through Alexander Savage. We are looking to create a 4th static group for our FC, however we will not move forward with this project if we believe it cannot succeed. I expect this person to have/be:
    -Experienced in Alexander Savage (preferably up to A4S)
    -Extensive Knowledge of all Jobs
    -Confident
    -Vocal
    -Level-headed
    -Organized
    We will also consider statics, or partial statics as a whole, however this will be judged much more harshly, and it is expected that the group is making good progress on Alexander Savage 4 as of the time they are applying. If we decide to take in a group of players, they will all be expected to go through the application process as individuals.
    If you believe that you are what I am looking for, then feel free to toss me a PM here, or contact Qwest Mode in game. If you are not currently on Balmung, then I can give you our TeamSpeak info and we can discuss matters further there.
    Thank you for reading!
    (0)
    Last edited by Kamarile; 09-26-2015 at 02:05 PM.

2. 09-26-2015 02:03 PM

3. 09-26-2015 02:04 PM

Player
    Character
    Dee Colon
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I'll have an application submitted once I can get a bit of video probably on Tuesday, I didn't notice that requirement until I already had the app half filled out. \o/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Qwest Mode
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    If anyone is interested, but unsure of anything to do with the application, or FC information please feel free to contact me in game, or at qwestmode@gmail.com. I'll do my best to convey what we're looking for either though in game text, or TeamSpeak if said person is from another server.
    (0)
    Last edited by Qwestmode; 09-29-2015 at 05:37 AM.
    Leader of RareX - Balmung

Player
    Character
    Qwest Mode
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwestmode View Post
    If anyone is interested, but unsure of anything to do with the application, or FC information please feel free to contact me in game, or at qwestmode@gmail.com. I'll do my best to convey what we're looking for either though in game text, or TeamSpeak if said person is from another server.
    Bump. We will be continuing recruitment throughout the farm period.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Qwest Mode
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Bump. Recruitment now open for 1 Scholar and 1 White Mage.

Requirements for applicants:
    -High Playtimes
    -Solid Raid Awareness
    -Exceptional Knowledge of Mechanics
    -Positive Attitude
    -Some Savage Experience, preferably up to A4S.

Fill out an application at: http://rareex.guildwork.com/recruitment

Feel free to contact me in game for more info or email me at qwestmode@gmail.com
    (0)