Player
    Character
    Ignaiv Arkwright
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 17

Free Trial to Full Game

Hi....I am from Malaysia currently on Masamune with Free Trial....so I have this question...about going to full game.....I have registered my account on Mogstation(US)...and I am thinking about buying A Realm Reborn(EU)....so can the code from EU works on my Mogstation(US) account? and also asking the same for Heavensward expansion....and also when if it works can a 60 day Game Time Card from EU works on my mogstation(US) account?
    (0)
    Last edited by Goreg; 09-24-2015 at 02:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kei Eiichi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Had this problem with a friend before so sadly if u do ur SE account in US and bought the game in EU u can't continue with the same account u need to make a new one with an EU region.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Pretty much once you pick a region, you gotta stick with it. And if you use Steam you have to stick with that. Only way to get around those is to start a new account, just as Yuki said.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ignaiv Arkwright
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 17
    Cool. Thanks for answering so quick
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Buckles Trespen
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    In a similar boat as you, have EU copy of the game and two years later I live now in the US. If I were you I'd get a copy of the game that reflects where you live and do that sooner rather than later. SE give zero cares about making life easy for people who live in one region and (for whatever reason) have a game in another region, so you're better off losing what progress you got on the trial and starting from scratch region specific.

I'm learning this after two years of playtime, achievements and veteran bonuses and am basically going to have to start from scratch next month because SE just doesn't make it easy to renew subs, buy expacs, contact support, or do anything really if you're spread across both regions.So like a bandaid you rip it off, cry a little, then do it all over again.

/byebye 720 day of veteran bonus. Hello 30 day veteran bonus... /sob
    (0)