Thread: 90001 and 90002

Player
    Character
    Ori Lannister
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    But I ran a trace route and got this line...

5 23ms 224ms 446 ms

idk wtf that means meng
    (0)
    Hail Nanamo. Glory to Lalafell kind.

Player
    Character
    Yuumei Lucetius
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I've been experiencing these every single day since the most recent Wtfast update, I'll try giving Battleping a go and reporting back.

Edit: Experiencing them with Battleping as well, this isn't good.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nocte; 03-09-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Darwyn Ulondarr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    For those with persistent problems, might be worth checking into your modem diagnostic page and checking your signal levels and error reports. If you're seeing a lot of errors and/or your signal levels aren't within spec, it's time to get in touch with your ISP and have them roll a truck and take a look at your lines and levels at the premises. Even if things seem fine in other games, voip, netflix, ect, FF14 has a way of ferreting out internet issues more than anything I've seen.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Iblis Nightbane
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by IllyriaKnotfred View Post
    Same here, contant 90002 errors since the mini patch came out. Dozens of times daily
    same, since the patch from the 3.3. i have problems loggin in. log in screen and than disconnect till to the main menu and lobby error. i need 8 or 9 trys to log in. since yesterday its extreme and at every login. and at night i got often latency problems
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Icarian Justicar
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    since 3.2, I've noticed a lot of people from OCE including myself people who had high ping making the game JUST playable, now can't play the game is this going to be a growing issue with every patch? If so might as well un-sub now since the game is becoming less and less playable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melia Songwolf
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    For the past 3 days I've been getting disconnects starting at 9:30p.m est to whenever it stops... (as of this message it hasn't stopped yet) Getting really annoying.

Still continuing to disconnect... and its 3:47a.m est in morning... -_-
    (0)
    Last edited by Regnum_Dei; 03-11-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Griffon Grey
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    The PS4 isn't compatible with some router settings. Differences from individual router settings from person to person is usually what is the cause of connection problems, which just isn't easy to test every single configuration. Yes, PS4 is configured to identify differently than PCs and the older PSs including the PS3, so you may hit an issue with the 4 where you don't with the 3. I did too.

Login to your router through the PC.

1. WPA-PSK/WPA2 > WPA-PSK

By default, many routers are set to both and WPA2 has priority by default when both are enabled. PS4 will not work with WPA2, thus causing the immediate boots (although PS3 oddly does work when set to both.

2. AES/TKIP > TKIP.

Set to TKIP only.

3. Port forward/trigger.

The PS4 should be able to connect smoothly, but if not, you can attempt to include port forwarding. Don't have the port numbers at, though, but I think you won't need it.

Enjoy.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kurozaki Hiruzen
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    hi i play FFXIV on PC,
    i have some issues with the problem 90002, i have two char in the same acount, with my main i was playing today but have to go off fast soo i close the game realy fast but now when i try to conect again it keep me dc and saying lost conection 90002, but with my second char in the same acount dont have this problem, dont know what to do, please is anyone can really helpme out please.

Edit: i chat with Square-Enix and they fix the problem, was a connection issued. Thanks all xD.
    (0)
    Last edited by HIRUZEN; 04-28-2016 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Problem Fixed
    KUROSAKI HIRUZEN

Player
    Character
    Sujaki Nhakal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I have now the past 2-3 weeks contant Laggs and 90002/90001 issues.

I know that is not my ISP, since i have Pingplotter allways running and when a Lagg happens i don't see any Spike on it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dominicus Valleo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    I have had nothing but 90002 problems since the last patch. That's what now, almost 3 weeks? I've tried everything I can think of on my end and nothing seems to make it better.

I've unsubbed as a result. My current sub ends May 23rd, if the problems persist, I just won't be back.
    (4)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast