Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Winry Foxtail
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Are you behind a proxy or firewall such as play at work or school (college)? If anything is affecting your HTTPS connections, then it can cause this error as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sareth Grayhilt
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    You can contact your ISP (I certainly do) but it likely won't get anything done even months later. Level3 basically gives everyone the middle finger.

3% shouldn't be high enough to cause disconnects but that number might become quite a bit higher this evening and on the weekend. Keep an eye on it.

FWIW I use WTFast. Pingzapper, I hear, is also pretty good. Any VPN designed to fix routing issues should help, if this is in fact the problem. Keep an eye on it this evening and see where the numbers fall.
    Yeah i doubt my isp will fix it, but the good thing is that i tried WTFast, at first i used the automatic settings and got error90002 but then i chosed manual and selected a canadian server on montreal, since the FF14 servers are there (im not sure how the list of servers you can chose from works, does it mean that im sending my data there and then the servers of wtfast sends it to Ultros server?) and i played 2 hours without any problem (much more than the 15 to 20 minutes i was getting) and according to wtfast data there is no package loss, so yeah i guess that fixed my issue...except while using Duty finder sometimes i get massive lag spikes for like 3 or 5 seconds, not always though, some times they run very well (are duty finder groups hosted in another servers? i really dont know how that works since its people from different servers) but hey at least i can finally progress the main scenario raids now that i reached 50
    (0)
    Last edited by Saret; 09-22-2015 at 01:07 PM.

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Saret View Post
    -snip-
    Well... sadly, VPNs are not fix-alls. I get some lag spikes myself because of my ISP's local setup, no VPN can fix that. If things are congested on SE's end, ditto. VPNs basically help you get around bad routing, but unfortunately, if you're not very familiar with network stuff it can be hard to pin down where issues are.

Anyways, if you are going to use WTFast, you want to pick a node nearby. By default, it will automatically select an exit node near the game servers. There's also a full manual mode where you can select both entry and exit nodes and in that case, exit in/near Montreal, entry close to where you live. My best entry node is actually Texas, even though I'm physically closer to Phoenix.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malazan Fallen
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    It is so sad that people are actually considering paying for a VPN service as a work-around for a subscription-only game. You all have fun. I'm canceling my sub and giving my money to Blizzard.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    VPN service doesn't help with the disconnects. I have change my path 5 times and didn't do a thing for help with the disconnects. Did a check and says it originated at there server host. So unless they fix the problem at servers it never stop happening.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2