Player
    Character
    Eve Knight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Suggestion: Allow Free Transfers TO European Data Center

It's great that you plan to allow free transfers for those that find their newly-located data center is no longer a good choice. However, you could also do much to alleviate the Aether congestion by allowing free transfers TO the newly-located European data center for those that are in Europe but playing on an Aether world.
    (85)

Player
    Character
    Koishi Komeiji
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Yes please >.<
    This really feels like favoritism sadly enough.

Before it didn't even matter much on which server you were playing and with it actually mattering now they should also think about EU players playing on NA servers.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Yukihko Kuroshima
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I know some who have choosen JP servers because the connection was better than to the US server.
    I know some who have choosen NA servers because they have made friends in 1.x and moved with them there.
    I know some who just disliked the community on the EU servers and moved to NA servers.

To have EU servers now in EU does have effects of their choice.
    Better traffic is a strong argument in a game where your survivability depends on reaction time!
    Some may like to test it out and change back to their "home" server...

Still, I understand Square Enix because then "everyone" is allowed to change for free and thats a huge impact and block all datacenters when they need to transfer data.
    I suggest to allow it in blocks, later on - not all at once!
    (8)
    Last edited by Yukiko; 09-18-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackoutz View Post
    Naja ich hab einfach gemerkt, dass man mit Mut und Freundlichkeit viel weiter kommt und den Menschen eine Freude macht :3
    Weißt du, wenn wir alle an einem Strang hier im Forum ziehen, dann kommen wir einfach so viel weiter und stärken die gesammte Community <3

Player
    Character
    Evy Rain
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    This!!!

It is completely unfair SE allows NA players to move from EU datacenter free of charge, but EU players on NA datacenters must pay a fee to move to the EU datacenter.
    (16)
    Evy Rain from Phoenix

Player
    Character
    Diavolo Lakshmi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I totally agree YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE TRANSFER BOTH WAYS NOT JUST 1 THIS IS BULLSHIT
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Amaie Seilyn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Agreed. While I understand why only moving out was made free (it can potentially make your gaming experience worse than what it was before) I still think it would be a great if european players were allowed to move in for free to their local server now that it makes a real difference.

Of course, back then it was a choice against SE's suggestion to play on NA server, but if they're helping NA people playing on EU server, I think we'd also deserve a chance to atone and play on "correct" server / data center by moving for free.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dio'orsa Pulse
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Simple make it free for those who live in Europe. Those with the right IP Adress can change for free and People who used VPN/Proxies get locked out when they change back to their NA IP Adress
    (Not like they use VPN/Proxies always just so they can join a EU Server lagfree *LOL*)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Az Zurrei
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I think it is great they are allowing free transfers off of the EU data center because of the server move - kudos to SE.
    I have a question for you all - did you ignore the "Recommended for EU players" when you picked a world? Is the Chaos data center a more recent development or has it been sectioned off as the EU data center since 2.0 launch? Just curious as I'm not sure this is "unfair" if you knowingly were not playing in the EU data center - not to say they shouldn't allow free transfers from NA>EU.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Revy Aramel
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    I totally agree. It's just unfair not to allow transfer in both directions. The NA players have had the same possibility to choose the "right" sever. Now they are getting another but the EU players NOT.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Revy Aramel
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    @ Ayerinn did you ignore the "Recommende for EU players" as NA player so you want to move now?? Its the same argument reversed ..... so no Argument at all. If they allow one group to change its just not right the other group has to pay >.>
    (6)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast