Player
    Character
    Shinonome Sanada
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris_BP View Post
    What armors are you talking about exactly? Can you show examples? Because all that I remember from HW story dungeons looks pretty dull.
    Well, there's the generic Ishgardian/Halonic/Chimerical Felt gear in different colour variations, Woad Skydruid gear and Orthodox gear from the dungeons in that level range.

They're different, at least. Though I can't exactly say I'm crazy about fully covering robes. And the Sky thingies do have that tribal thing going for it, but the arm tattoo looks awful on Au Ra scales. :/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rimini Rie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Well, there's the generic Ishgardian/Halonic/Chimerical Felt gear in different colour variations, Woad Skydruid gear and Orthodox gear from the dungeons in that level range.

They're different, at least. Though I can't exactly say I'm crazy about fully covering robes. And the Sky thingies do have that tribal thing going for it, but the arm tattoo looks awful on Au Ra scales. :/
    Oh right, Woad Sky is a nice set. Also, isn't this this black orthodox robe from a BLM set?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azul Earendil
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    You dont like the WHM Stuff.... then dont change to BLM ...
    (0)
    Never a mind was changed on an internet board, no matter how good your arguments are...

Player
    Character
    Dio'orsa Pulse
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Where is this ugly? Get the Royal Gear from Labyrinth of the Ancients and mix it = Damn...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shinonome Sanada
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris_BP View Post
    Oh right, Woad Sky is a nice set. Also, isn't this this black orthodox robe from a BLM set?
    Pretty sure the Healing and Casting set are identical, actually, save for different colouration... possibly. Might just me being bad at discerning greys.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    C'alih Tia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Pretty sure the Healing and Casting set are identical, actually, save for different colouration... possibly. Might just me being bad at discerning greys. :p
    They pretty much are, yeah ^^ Orthodox Robe of Healing vs Orthodox Robe of Casting. Not the best comparison pics, since one's outside in the sun and the other's inside in a fairly dark room, but meh.

I used the Woad set (well, the pants at least, in combination with the Au Ra hempen top and the Au Ra racial sandals, IIRC) for my healer until I was given a thavnairian vest by a friend (♥__♥) Which made me jump GC so I could use the Flame Elite's Loincloth with it. Will go back to Maelstrom once I get tired of using that (and the Flame Elite's Skirt for my tank glamour). The combination does make me look like a really expensive... err... companion, though. At least according to my FC mates who want me to go back to Maelstrom ASAP so they can force me to go PvP with them ^^;
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alizebeth Bequin
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I think outside of AF, the Orthodox gear is by far the best looking gear for any role.

Whoever did that glamour set deserves a raise...the weapons especially are ornate but elegant, and the armor is fantastic too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aurik Aetherstone
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Actually, I really like the Orison hood! It has an awesome shape. The cap underneath is a little weird, but I can deal with it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miranda Madison
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Varick View Post
    Actually, I really like the Orison hood! It has an awesome shape. The cap underneath is a little weird, but I can deal with it
    All the hoods have caps. This orison hood has a more prominent one though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chris Von'greven
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Just found a coloured version, I was hoping to see it in black though: http://img2.finalfantasyxiv.com/f/a8...jpg?1444628977
    (0)
    Last edited by Greven; 10-14-2015 at 01:44 AM.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast