Player

Did sweat of brow get stealth nerfed?

Or just gathering abilities as a whole?

I've been gathering for a couple hours now non-stop and I haven't had Sweat of Brow activate a single time. I used to get it like once every few trees.
    (0)
    Every time I visit the lodestone forums now I wind up thinking of the sound of a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Player
    Character
    Haru Miaru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    I'd dare say it was nerfed.. I haven't had a single proc in a whole day of mining.
    It may be that they have changed it so it cannot activate during leves, because i know other people have had it work for them today during normal gathering.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xyon Hakudo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 41
    I had it activate a few times since the update, but it does feel like it activates less often.

I've had it activate a few times earlier, but specifically today it's only activated one time while fishing, and for only one fish, after which it deactivated. Sheeeeesh.

Oh, it does activate during leves, it activated a few times during fishing leves for me since the update.
    (0)

Player
    Actually after 1.19a it proced once every node for 2 or 3 nodes, then just stopped after that. I'd like to know if finger of the gods completely throws any chance of procing sweat of brow out the window or not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eruantien Draugole
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    since 1.19 all abilities seem to proc less, except fingerprints of the gods now since 1.19a
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Glizdus Junior
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    since lv.25, when i got SoB until lv.27 it proced once. that's around 75k exp.
    i've heard rumors, that taking off all skills but SoB makes it proc more often, but i haven't tested it yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eruantien Draugole
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    it makes it appear to proc more since if another ability procs its impossible for SoB to proc since you already have an ability on. The percentage chance doesn't go up but the chance of that one popping due to not having another ability active goes up
    (0)