Thread: DX11 Issue

Player
    Character
    Snoopy Edin
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 72

Possible fix (if you've exhausted everything else)

Hello everyone,

My BF and I were having dx 11 crash problems too; we run on different rigs like everyone else who is having the problem. We tried all the other fixes online and none of them worked.

Eventually I used a fix which I used long ago for a different application/different problem but it seems to have worked for both of us.

For those who are computer savvy, I increased the paging file size limit (virtual memory) to maximum (well, double the amount of RAM we have).
    I hope it works for others, so Im putting it up here as a possible fix because I didn't know where else to put it.

For those who aren't computer savvy, you can change these limits in your performance settings. There are a few guides, I've posted one at the bottom for windows 7/8 users, but if you're on a different operating system, just google "changing paging file size" or "virtual memory allocation" on google along with your OS.

Dunno if it will work for anyone else, but I hope it does

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/comp...e-paging-file/

EDIT: Oh and if you have lots more memory than the game requires doesnt seem to matter. My BFs PC has 32 gigs and I have 16 so it wasnt RAM issues with the game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Snoopy_Edin; 03-13-2016 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Forgot to say

Player
    Character
    Mystic Ethereal
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    So I have been getting the DX11 Fatal error 1100002 since around March this year, I had been using DX11 fine without a single issue since early access for heavenward now I can't even run DX11 without it hard crashing my drivers.
    I have tried everything I can think of, from reinstalling the drivers to wiping my PC in case of software that could potentially be causing issues and changing settings with both my graphics in game and with the card.
    I think there is an issue with the DX11 client since a patch around the time it started came out.
    I would love to get this issue fixed before 3.3, I miss my pretty graphics ;_;
    (I use a GTX 970 for reference)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jkap Goat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    I've been having issues as well playing with dx11, the game will just freeze when I'm teleporting anywhere.

I have a gtx 970 2GBDDR5 card too

I'm not sure what to do. Seems like most of us are having issues with these cards
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Limit Break
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I just ended up reverting back to running the dx9 version, but like DragonBorn said, I do miss the performance and visual beauty of the 11 version . I hope they can fix the issue at some point.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aegeas Rexsaurous
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 42

Unable to complete version update

I've gotten a recent DX11 issue running a new system, followed with "Unable to Complete Version Update 30426, 19900, 2; sound familiar to anyone?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edward Crescent
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Im in the same page guys... tried everything and no solution.
    For the time being, I will try the page file stuff shared by Snoopy
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rinda'li Shalo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Figured I'd throw in my 2 cents for this as well, been getting infrequent dx11 11000002 (or whatever) crashes as well on my new Windows 10 system, recently upgraded from a Windows 7 right around 3.5 but I don't know if it's coincidence or something about the OS.

Currently using a 1080 GTX, drivers are up to date. Haven't had any issues with other games, haven't tried dx9 for stability, only done windowed and borderless windows, haven't tried full screen.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    V'ndae Tia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkap_Goat View Post
    I've been having issues as well playing with dx11, the game will just freeze when I'm teleporting anywhere.

I have a gtx 970 2GBDDR5 card too

I'm not sure what to do. Seems like most of us are having issues with these cards
    I get this exact same issue, but I'm using an AMD 200x series
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90

seems to be at random

I think square is aware of it, for now I filed a ticket with Tech support so hopefully you guys are as well so they can come up with a fix.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leowald Ridgewell
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 52
    Hoping to see this addressed soon. Lots of people seem to be having this issue, and it's incredibly disappointing. Going to attempt Snoopy's fix.

EDIT: I have 16 GB of RAM, so doesn't seem like it matters. Windows 10 seems to do just fine with 8GB+
    (0)
    Last edited by SymbioteYT; 02-06-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast