Player
    Character
    Izumi Lifebloom
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

[Suggestion] GUI add Audio Output Source

This is a small feature that is pretty standard in most MMO's today. I would like the ability to change the audio output source of the game client without having to completely exit the application to change audio output source on the fly. Sometimes I want to use my speakers for audio but other times I want to use headphones and I shouldn't have to exit all the way out of application to change audio output.

I hope you can add this small quality of life change to the system configuration menu.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    I was really surprised this wasn't already there. As you say, it's a pretty standard feature.
    (1)

3. 09-01-2015 02:57 AM

Player
    Character
    Vash Warbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 72
    Yes please! I hate having to restart the client. I don't normally use sound on my PC unless I'm playing, so it's really a pain when I log into the game and realize I forgot to change audio source first.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Yeeesss please. I have to switch from my speakers to headphones sometimes and needing to restart is very annoying!
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Mentheus Dreyar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    I don't know what platforms you are on, but in my PC i have a dedicated sound card and have external speakers and my front audio jacks connected to it, and because windows and by extension the game client sees the sound card as a single device regardless of the input selected i can have my speakers as the default device but when i plug in my headset it takes over from the speakers while still being seen as the same device. If any of you are on PC just get a cheap sound card and do what i did, being able to freely switch is a god send!
    (0)