Player
    Character
    Viola Crossfire
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MoroMurasaki View Post
    I've never not healed someone before but that was just the dumbest premise I could think of for doing small pulls or less DPS. Also the first and only time someone who wasnt a healer asked for a dungeon to be slowed down.
    Well I mean if you are trying to level as a dps on launch just like many others, the last thing you wanna do is enter duty finder. So these guys were already "special"
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Dante Haiwindo
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Went into ala mhigo with an FC mate...he goes "balls to the wall" on DRK, I really have no clue what's going on with the class lately, so i trust him...

he gets low, i hit CDs...then everything comes back to me, i'm screeching in discord "mistakes were made! mistakes were made!". he managed to grab everything again...and then everyone manages to die on me after an assize and Thin Air + PoM AOE heals. I'm laughing at this point and running back to the break in the map. barely made it and he's laughing going "that was fun! let's try again!"

i stare at my screen for a moment and sighed softly, mumbled "go for it..." and we manage to get to the last boss with no incident...then during Sword Phase...both DPS die. i'm going "...you all suck." because Samurai and Ninja means no back up of any sort...so...i'm trying myself and i want to beat my head on the wall. they both manage to do every mechanic wrong and i'm grumbling. i stopped healing them and focused on my FC mate and the boss.

we made it...but...grah. SAM need to learn to dodge.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mikaeus Thelunarch
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    I've begun rescuing pesky blms who don't wanna get off their butts and stack for heals. I mean they just got a leyline teleport so there's no excuse for it anymore.

also I have no intention of bringing protect into full party content. Yes I know I can just swap it out after use, but nah that's my cohealers job lol
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mayura Takamori
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 68
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolaCrossfire View Post
    Well I mean if you are trying to level as a dps on launch just like many others, the last thing you wanna do is enter duty finder. So these guys were already "special"
    I couldn't stop laughing!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sylvayn Eauvent
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I love Holy, I live for Holy, by Holy. As a WHM, I have few buffs to offer but I have Holy. Plenary Indulgence may be an insult, but who cares about the next-to-non-existent procs when you have Holy! So, I always make sure to use Holy as much as possible. However, using it on less than 3 targets is an insult to Holy, and Holy will smile upon you only if it hits no less than 6 targets.
    Last weekend in Sohm Al Hard we got a tank who said she was new to tanking and was lagging, so she pulled single packs of 3 mobs. I told her “Gogogo, 2 packs standard, don’t worry, I’ll cover you!” She tanked very well and we breezed through the dungeon, I got to pay sufficient tribute to Holy but I still feel bad for pushing her. I told her I didn’t really mind small pulls but why pull small when you can – safely! – pull big? I’m sorry if I had made you nervous, brave girl, but know that Holy smiled upon us that day!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Suzuko Seki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I fear going into Titan as a healer because if I get knocked off, I have to resist the urge of pulling a random person with me..
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ashua Rajin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanitezz View Post
    Gave Monk Arrow on purpose.
    Rofl. Made my day.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ghishlain Pyrial
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I got to shout today "IF I DIDN'T HAVE SURECAST AT THAT POINT YOU WOULD'VE DIED"

Seriously.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kairy Kokoru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Recently, I got Xelph in the 50/60 roulette.
    At first, things went alright; tank did their job, dps were doing their jobs...
    Then, we get to one of the parts with the Gobbies surrounded by the spike platform. I notice one of the dps (the RDM) has a bleed debuff on them. In that moment, I realized they were standing in the gee-dee spikes!

Thankfully, we finished up before he could die (and waste my MP).

So, we get to the next boss with the arena surrounded by more spikes. Three of us instantly take up our positions properly, and the rdm...GOES AND STANDS IN THE FRICK'N SPIKES AGAIN!!
    I shouted at him to get out of the spikes...nope.
    At this point, the other dps said: "Just don't heal him."

I don't heal stupidity, so since the bleed debuff would kill him anyway...I let him die.

I left him dead for half the fight, and the only reason why I rezzed him was because I didn't want to be on that boss forever due to only having one dps.
    (3)
    "Just cause you are divided by an LCD screen, 10000miles of copper wire, and 20 feet of radio waves, it doesn't mean you have an excuse to be rude."

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast