Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Eyriwaen Zirhmusyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I freely tell the DPS in my parties that they're useless and it looks like I'll be carrying them again.

I'll stop saying it when I stop being right.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Taika View Post
    snip
    Funny enough, I had this exactly same issue crop up in A12N. Both of us WHM and they doesn't turn on Cleric. I figured I'll go full DPS mode and occasionally spot heal. Not only did we wipe at like 75%, he decides it's all my fault. I found out later he spammed Cure II for practically everything and kept trying to cast Protect on the one person who died early due to fubbing a mechanic despite having the whole LB3 phase where we standing around doing nothing. Best part? They complained about MP issues. If they were new, I'd have been fine with it and wouldn't have DPS'd so hard to begin with. Nope. Nearly full 270 gear.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keicha Olive
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I love healing Aurum Vale, The Vault, and Dun Scaith. Especially when things get crazy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boko Toloko
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    One of the main things I play Healer for is because I can swin in commendations.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Silver Strider
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Was in a Zurvan ex learning party and the other healer kept standing in the middle of Soar.
    After the 3rd death by this exact same problem, I just outright refused to rez them and proceeded to solo heal the rest of the run.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vincent Highwindus
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Was at a12s and got hit by cleave after the sacrament cause I was casting malefic ( greedy)
    (0)

7. 02-28-2017 12:50 AM

Player
    Character
    Khazad Angmarin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    I kill a tank spamming /hug instead heals just for fun
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Umeia Cantabilea
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Was spam running dun scaithe right before SB came out like everyone else.

The two healers including me are on top of everything from dispelling doom to rezzing accidental aoe slip ups

Until one of the dps who ran into the boss's aoe by himself straight on and was blaming the healers for not cleansing him "even once" when he had doom.

So both of us stopped healing and cleansing him.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kethic Zachrias
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Can WHM use this thread to heal people now?
    (2)

Character
    Moro Murasaki
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I just read 56 pages of this. It took a few hours with breaks to walk my dog and do some small chores.

We are SO EFFING BITTER as a role, like I kinda knew from the forums in general but damn.

That being said lemme set the stage for you. Me as WHM, pug group WAR, RDM and SAM (because apparently those are the only DPS that exist now) in Keeper. WAR is set on full pulls, cool, I don't mind that in the least... But apparently the SAM and RDM do.

They ask him to slow down. The tank and I are too busy killing everything at first but then are both clearly confused. Apparently they wanted to "enjoy the dungeon" becsuse their queue times were so long. They said they didnt get to play for the last 40 minutes and didn't want it to be over so fast.

I don't know squat about SAM but I plan on playing RDM at some point so I understand the premise. This guy isnt using any of his melee attacks or gap closer/distance moves. Hes purposely making this take longer.

Like many people I spammed the shit out of Keeper a while ago. I am both comfortable with and completely over everything there. I don't want to be stuck there longer than I need to be.

Turns out the tank is geared AF and the DPS are using crap 50 gear so he and I go full DPS for the rest of the dungeon and make it out in only slightly longer than usual. They don't even help kill the bird in the final boss room. At that point I realized they were actually detrimental and stopped healing them entirely. The SAM stayed alive through catching my Medica II but the RDM went down and stayed there through the end.

I've never not healed someone before but that was just the dumbest premise I could think of for doing small pulls or less DPS. Also the first and only time someone who wasnt a healer asked for a dungeon to be slowed down.
    (3)

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast