Player
    Character
    Elisabeth Lionheart
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Hello Balmung! Looking for FC!

Hey there, I recently came back to the game after a well deserved vacation, and found that I had been removed from my FC on my "alt". I can't blame them, I am not max level on this character haha - either way, I am in need of a new FC. I made this character to play with my recruit a friend, and spend most of my time on it leveling. But of course it is difficult to level without an FC.
    So I am looking for a place to socialize, be friendly, and one that particularly uses Heat of Battle on a regular rotation, got to hit max level ASAP!
    I play late nights for my time zone (EST) as I work the night shift. So anything active around 1am - 10am EST is perfect.

I am heading to bed now, but I will check back later for responses. You can also find me in game later on Penny Blossoms. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and thank you to any offers I do recieve
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Little Sprinkles
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Heya there Penny Blossoms!

First of all, welcome back! There's a whole lot of new stuff to sink your teeth in with Heavensward. There are also a lot of really great FC's to choose from here on Balmung. A few FC's are recruiting on the frontpage here on the forums.

Of course, I'd love to plug my own FC to you as well. Lucky Succors is an establish FC built on the backs of a tightly knit community. We typically have a smaller player community, but we're looking to expand. Even people that have left our FC to help their friends' or static still come back and play with us! We keep the exp buff on pretty often (maybe 5 out of the 7 days a week or close to it).

The main issue I could see you running into with Lucky is our active player time. Unfortunately, a lot of our members' time sched is centered around US primetime (7pm-11pm EST). Even though I don't think our more active times would work best for you, I still wanted to drop a post and welcome you back!

Another suggestion, when you're in game pop yourself up in the Party Finder with a message looking for a FC with your times. I often see players doing that in game.

Whether you end up with us Lucky Succors or with another lovely group of players - I hope you the absolute best in Eorzea. I hope to see you around (Feel free to toss me a whisper if you see me on and need help )

Here's our Forum Recruitment Post:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-Succors-FC%21

Here's our about us:
    http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/forum/...1964#p64571964
    (0)
    Last edited by LittleArrow; 08-31-2015 at 09:03 AM.