Player
    Character
    Tumgar Jr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Skilled WHM looking for skilled static

Just got on a work sched where i'm able to join a static. Have done some of savage alex with just random pugs along the way (1 and most of 2 - only been in 2 once but got to last wave while solo-healing most of it).

Looking for a static that has good and fun players - I can raid anyday (prefer weekdays though) past 6:30pm PST.

Cleared T13 prior to echo pre-heavensward
    Solo healed all of FCOB pre-heavensward post-echo
    Can adjust and heal through any content in this game

Would consider playing SCH if I can find the right group and they absolutely need me to go SCH but prefer WHM.

If any questions or if you want to test me out in game let me know.

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Midori Chakra
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Hello Tumgar my static is in need of a skilled whm we have as1 clear n will be working on as2 this week we had to reform our group, our play times are Fri 7:30pm-9:30pm PST (1030-1230EST) Sat-Sun 3-6pm PST (6-9pm EST). if interested send us a tell in game mystic rain or Drakon Skii.
    Hope to hear from you^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lotion Time
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Hi Tumgar Jr! Our static is in need of a white mage. We raid Fri 10:00pm to 12:00pm PST and Sun 6:00 to 9:00 pm PST. We have voice (TeamSpeak) and were nice people who have played together for several years. We like to joke a lot but take raiding serious enough to progress. We got kind of a late start, currently on AS1 mid-phase. If this interests you my name in game is Cuca Thegato or leave message^^ Cheers!
    (0)