Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Hey gang, we've been reading feedback in regards to exp chains while soloing, and the difficulty to keep them going. Currently we're looking into two aspects of adjustments:
    • Looking into extending the amount of time for a chain bonus when solo
    • Lowering the level at which enemies qualify for chains

While both of these aren't guaranteed, we'll continuing to take your feedback into account and we'll start with looking into extending the chain bonus time limits.
    Definitely need to lower the level at which enemies qualify for chains. Right now its either your level or higher or no chain.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Brillen Amariss
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Solo chaining is fine how it is. I'm able to easily get chain 3 on a regular basis. At the VERY most male mobs one level below you qualify, nothing lower.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Risa Cooper
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 58
    for me, I think this is a bug, but sometimes it wont chain on mobs that are a few lvls higher then me, no timer comes up, nothing, its like i didn't kill the mob at all. Another one would be I'm chaining and I kill a mob, but it doesn't give me the chain. And the timer is still counting down. (not getting that chain now -.-; )
    (1)
    ~~ sAnItY iS oVeRaTeD... ~~

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I have the same problem as RisaCooper, sometimes mobs do not count into my exp chain.
    Like..when I'm fighting mobs which are rank 29 on my PUG rank 27, those monsters should trigger the chain.
    Sometimes I have to kill up to 3 of them until the chain starts!
    Or even if it started with the first mob down, if I go to the next one and defeat it during the time left on the timer, it's not recognized by the game and the timer continues to count down..
    This is especially maddening when I'm able to string together a 3-chain and manage to kill a 4th mob in time, but the game ignores it and goes like "Oooh, time is up, you didn't manage to kill 4 monsters in a row." although I actually did.

Well, but usually 3 is the possible maximum for me anyway
    After that I have to rest. I'd love it if there were adjustments to how hard it is to get an exp chain as a solo player.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I have also had the glitch where certain kills don't count in the chain count, that needs to be fixed and hope the devs know about this issue.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4