Character
    Felicia Meracle
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Naliee View Post
    Lol this thread.

We were BEGGING to be able to see other people TP when partying and now this? Just ignore that TP bar if it bugs you. I know I don't pay attention to it :P
    Sounds like typical internet logic to me.

*Before the update*

PLEASE SE! ALLOW US TO SEE TP BARS!

*Update ensues. Not a day has even passed on the new update when...*

MY EYES! THEY BLEED! MY SCREEN IS SO CLUTTERED! WTF SE!?

... I don't get people sometimes.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Xetsu Mitsuhara
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    This didn't take long for this topic to be made...
    It's more of a thing for AST/NIN/BRD anyways, the rest of you shouldn't even care to be looking at it lmao.
    Yet no one has no tears to shed when you got an MP bar, or HP bar too that some don't need to care for.

My only complaint is it's a lot of one colour.
    All 3 bars should have a different colour, or at least let the TP bar be gold or something
    but it's not a big deal.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mikhaill; 09-02-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mykll Valiant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TruebladeNuke View Post
    Sounds like typical internet logic to me.

*Before the update*

PLEASE SE! ALLOW US TO SEE TP BARS!

*Update ensues. Not a day has even passed on the new update when...*

MY EYES! THEY BLEED! MY SCREEN IS SO CLUTTERED! WTF SE!?

... I don't get people sometimes.
    It's also usually not the same people before and after. If it's the same people, then, yeah, you have a point.
    (1)
    MANTASTIC: I got 1017 problems, but playing FFXIV ain't one.

Llyren: Lala Tanks hit point density levels attract small planets

Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykll View Post
    It's also usually not the same people before and after. If it's the same people, then, yeah, you have a point.
    Considering a lot of people have alts, yeah, I'm gonna say it will be the same people. A lot easier that way.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Felicia Meracle
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykll View Post
    I was more referring to the fact that no matter what move the game developers make, the forums tend to explode. I once made an earlier post about how the side that was completely silent before the latest update... suddenly isn't so silent anymore upon said change/update happening.

I swear though, if I ever DO catch someone who was requesting for *insert request here*, only to turn around and start talking crap about the said update even though it was what they requested...
    (0)

Greetings,

Thanks for the feedback regarding newly-implemented party TP bars, everyone! I wanted to let you know that we've been collecting the various feedback and passing it on to the team. If you have any other specific suggestions or comments, please let us know!
    (13)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Shuu Naranol
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for the feedback regarding newly-implemented party TP bars, everyone! I wanted to let you know that we've been collecting the various feedback and passing it on to the team. If you have any other specific suggestions or comments, please let us know!
    Personally, I feel a little bad for this. I shouldn't, on behalf of the community, but I still do. I've seen too many requests for the TP bar to be visible in the party list, all over the forums, for too long a time. And now that's finally added, people already want it removed. Like, what the hell guys, we should make up our minds already??
    On the other hand though... It could have been made an option right from the start, that would've prevented this awkwardness.
    Oh well. Thank you to the team.
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Sida Bajihri
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I think that the biggest stop in allowing to hide/show just a single part of one widget is the design in itself. While some of the HUD elements can be toggled on and off they only come as packages. Earlier the most painfull one has been the duty list. Please break it in two, the Quest list to track quests, and to Active Duty block that has fates and dungeon stuff. That way people can hid one without loosing the other. I have no idea what's the basis on what the GUI is coded on but it seems to be clunky at best.
    (9)
    If you say 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please', I say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.

Player
    Character
    Mystic Mur
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Thank you for adding the TP bar and please do not remove it! This has has been a tremendous help for me as a Bard in deciding what song to play and when. Since the information is job specific as far as usefulness, as others have suggested just add a function to hide it for those who do not need it.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Tyrone Biggums
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 58
    i wish i could disable mp bars. I'm only playing monk atm and i have no way of spending mp
    (1)

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast