Player
    Character
    Eugene Tracewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70

Please let Free Companies make alliances for specific content.

Hello,

I love what the game has become since launch, and done so much. However there is something that I'd like to bring up. And that is the party size.

For example, In FFXI, that was remedied by parties forming an alliance, where one party leader would invite another party leader.

What's been happening lately is that during these events more people in our FC are being left out of content because we run out of room. I can understand it would be impossible for dungeons and raids, I can understand that... but open world content should be considered.

For Hunts, while Party finder is great, parties fill up quick and people are unwilling to start a new group and spam LFG over and over.

Treasure hunts too, this way more people could be invited for loot.

EX primals is a tricky one, since the fights are designed for 8. Perhaps an option for larger 12-16 man option for Unsynced parties?

EDIT (additional)

24 man content, let members of FC create a smaller alliance before queue. There might be say 14 of us that want to do the new 24 man raid, but it kind of blows that making separate parties might mean we don't get to work together if everyone is rushing to do it. Save for crystal tower.
    (2)
    Last edited by Tracewood; 08-24-2015 at 07:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lelane Lavellan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    You can, in fact, create an alliance outside of the 24-man raids. It may require multiple full parties of 8 though, never figured out exactly how it works other than you can't invite someone to alliance when your own party isn't full.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Antanias Lebreska
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritMuse View Post
    You can, in fact, create an alliance outside of the 24-man raids. It may require multiple full parties of 8 though, never figured out exactly how it works other than you can't invite someone to alliance when your own party isn't full.
    The parties have to be full in order to ally, and you don't see the jobs/hp of the other parties outside of instances for some odd reason.
    (1)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_