Player
    Character
    Niya Tae
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    A majority of players are currently choosing the beast tribe token as their reward for beast tribe quests instead of Venture Scrips. Therefore, we're considering to remove Venture Scrips from the available rewards so players can obtain the tokens easily and add Venture Scrips to the list of available items that you can purchase from the vendor using tokens instead.
    Is 12 venture scrips a day really so game breaking that you can't just reward both the venture scrip and the token? I mean, it already existed that way prior to adding the relic token.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jhonny Primero
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Please we, Fishers, need a Bait BOX! u__________________u

Baits + Fish = Inventory FULL!!!!
    (8)
    Final Fantasy XIV ARR & Heavensward
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    [Jhonny Primero - Zodiark] [Moon FC]
    << WHM i193 >><< SCH i190 >>

Primals 10/10
    Coils of Bahamut 13/13 (ARR)
    Alexander 4/4

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Further beast tribe quest adjustments
    A majority of players are currently choosing the beast tribe token as their reward for beast tribe quests instead of Venture Scrips. Therefore, we're considering to remove Venture Scrips from the available rewards so players can obtain the tokens easily and add Venture Scrips to the list of available items that you can purchase from the vendor using tokens instead.
    Could we get a quantity selector for items with beast tribe tokens to go along with this? Right now it's at least 5 clicks to buy a single item with tokens.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Then again, couldn't the whole issue be avoided if items being demolished upon removal was abolished altogether? What positive impact does that function have on the game that it's worth all the headaches it causes the players?
    I agree with Anonymoose on this point. Items are already bound once placed, anyway. That's enough for maintaining continuous demand, without destroying them each time. The destruction, particularly of such expensive or hard to get items, ends up reducing instead of increasing demand, since few people will be willing to spend a significant amount of either gil or effort to obtain such temporary items.

Maybe it would work if it were the other way around, and the cheapest easiest items were the ones destroyed on removal. People might more readily accept those as being disposable items to just keep replacing every time they redecorate. If something is too expensive to just keep buying over and over again, though, then destroying it on removal doesn't create more demand. All it does is keep people from redecorating their houses, reducing demand for everything else they might want to put in its place.

(Apart from reminding us of this continuing problem, those look like some nice looking changes coming up, Zhexos. )
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vash Warbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 72

Auto-sort on Inventory Open Option

Here's a QoL option I'd love to have added: Auto-sort inventory on open.

What this would do is, auto-sort your inventory every time it is open (either by the player, or by game for turn-ins and such). Right now, I do it compulsively every single time I open it, and sometimes during to keep everything tidy as I move things around.

This would apply to:
    Player Inventory
    Retainer Inventory
    FC Chest (it's time to add auto-sort by tab to the FC chest!)

I understand that auto-sort is currently not implemented for FC chests because it is possible that certain players want to keep it arranged in a specific way. My solution to that would be to make auto-sorting the FC Chest to be a permission, so it will only be given to those who make that decision.
    (1)

Hey Anonymoose,

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Being locked into a paint color for such furnishings sounds pretty bad, but it also sounds like a temporary issue.
    We had mentioned that you would not be able to change the dye from furnishings which are destroyed on removal; however, this was an error on our end. You will be able to change the dyes from these furnishings as well as normal furnishings even after placing them. I've corrected the previous post to match this information.

Also, with this furnishing preview, players will be able preview furnishings that have already been placed, so you can preview different dyes before actually applying them to the furnishings.
    (20)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Also, with this furnishing preview, players will be able preview furnishings that have already been placed, so you can preview different dyes before actually applying them to the furnishings.
    Ayyy! I've been excited for this one. If I had a gil for every time I've bought every brown just to see which one matched the Glade frame for that particular piece... Cheers, Zhexos!
    (4)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    W'fharl Tia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    We had mentioned that you would not be able to change the dye from furnishings which are destroyed on removal; however, this was an error on our end. You will be able to change the dyes from these furnishings as well as normal furnishings even after placing them. I've corrected the previous post to match this information.
    Good! I didn't want to have to write a rant thread pedantically explaining the necessity of adding features without removing unrelated functionality...
    (0)
    あっきれた。

Player
    Character
    Ruby Wesson
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    • Fishing
      We'll be looking into whether it would be possible to retain the information on which fish you have released, so players can stop fishing to consume food items, or use Cordials to restore GP without having to go through the release process again. However, we can't make any promises that this will be implemented for sure.
    What if someone accidentally releases a fish they want, how are we suppose to reset the release info?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ5902 View Post
    What if someone accidentally releases a fish they want, how are we suppose to reset the release info?
    Switch off and then back to FSH, I would assume.
    (0)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast