Player
    Character
    Dante Venarra
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Airship venture QoL

Please make it possible to see airship damage without having repair materials in your inventory. Also please allow us to see airship island map without cerelium tanks in the inventory.

I need to plan my trip to see how many tanks I need, but I need to first have a tank to plan my trip. It makes no sense. So I often end up buying random amounts of tanks to just see how many I will need. Same with the repairs. I can't see what I need to repair without repair materials yet I need to already have repair materials to see how many I'm going to need.

How do I know what I need if I can't see it?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sigurd Jarlson
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    I've got my crafting skills all up to the 50's, so I've been crafting quite a while. One thing I think would make leveling a great deal easier (as well as working towards achievements) is a checkbox for "show only uncrafted items". This way crafters can see what they have yet to get the bonus xp for. Looking for those tiny checkmarks on the icons in the crafting log is difficult for some of the images.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Talya Stormbreaker
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Have we talked about "need more useful things to spend law/poetics on" yet? I really, really need more useful things to spend law and poetics on. Give them a high cost, I don't care. I'm sick of being constantly maxed. Carbontwine/carboncoat, aetheryte tickets, hell, a GC seal exchange...just...give me SOMETHING to spend all these tomes on. I even bought and maxed gear for jobs that aren't even 60 yet, which may be a waste bc I'll probably have a set of Alex gear waiting by the time they get to 60 at this rate.

Please please please give us more options for blowing poetics and law.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NJA View Post
    Use the Weaver's Guild one. It's much closer and in the same zone.
    Actually, it's not "much closer." The Adventurer's Guild is closer. There's just a loading screen in the way.

I see little reason why there shouldn't be a fragment in the middle of Sapphire Avenue Exchange (near the FC chest), similar to the one in Hawkers' Alley.

Again, it would be a small convenience, but one that it would seem at least twelve people would welcome.
    (1)
    "Fun comes first. If it isn't fun, you're doing it wrong." -Naoki Yoshida

Player
    Character
    Aghamyr Hlaiwa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Something that would be REALLY usefull more than searching through inventory(that is really not that big seriously -_-) would be allowing us to search in the crafting/gathering list, because there is so much receipe now it's annoying when you don't remember what level is a certain item and you have to go through all the levels and page to find it. And similar to that, or possibly to do this differently would be to just allow us to do a right click "search receipe" on an item in the crafting receipe that can be crafted too.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I mentioned this elsewhere, but we should have the option to group recipes based on type, rather than level range and Housing/Master. They could reuse the marketboard interface for searching for recipes. It would be an improvement over what they have now for the Crafting Log.

Also have the option to automatically change to the necessary craft class, when choosing a different recipe from the class you are currently. Either that or have a pop up that asks you if you would like to change, with a checkbox to have the pop up not show up and just change automatically.

More conveniences I would gladly welcome
    (1)
    "Fun comes first. If it isn't fun, you're doing it wrong." -Naoki Yoshida

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDedede View Post
    we should have the option to group recipes based on type, rather than level range and Housing/Master
    I agree. Having to look everything up by level is really awkward. It would be so much easier if the main (left-hand) categories were divided by type and the secondary (L1 cycling or drop-down list) categories were divided by level range rather than the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDedede View Post
    Also have the option to automatically change to the necessary craft class, when choosing a different recipe from the class you are currently.
    This might be awkward, because the game doesn't know how you want to change to a given class. It generally involves changing all your equipment and would require a way for the game to know what you want in all 13 gear slots when you change. For instance, I usually have two different gear sets for whichever crafting class I'm currently leveling (one with my best gear and one with mostly best gear except for the gloves needed during Ixal quests). If they could do it, though, I agree it would be helpful.

(Perhaps they could let us designate a particular Gear Set as being our default set for each class/job, but would that then require we have to have a gear set for every class/job? Or just for those we want to auto change to like this? I've seen similar requests from people who want the game to auto-change them to the class/job they queued as when Duty Finder pops, and the same would apply there.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Niwashi; 09-30-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Geesus View Post
    One thing I would love to have is a search box for my crafters. I can't tell you how many times I have gone, "Crap. What level was that recipe?" and wished I could type in the item and BAM; recipe. Or at least have the level 31-35(or whatever level that recipe is) list pop up/highlighted so I can look for myself. Just SOMETHING to allow me to find it easier. I know for me I can use my 2nd monitor to look it up online but PS4/3 players cannot. Well, they can but not as easily as PC players who have at least one other monitor they are sitting in front of.

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony_BoB View Post
    Following on from the above, if I could right click an item and select "Recipe" for it to pop up the recipe (assuming the character has it unlocked) then that would be awesome. Especially when you go to craft something and realise you have to craft something else. Or perhaps a back/forward for the recipe menu, so you can jump back and forth between recipes you had selected a little more easily.
    The dev. team is currently looking into a feature that would allow you to type in item names in a search box for crafting recipes, and gathering items, as well as a feature where you could click on an item within a recipe to search for recipe that uses that specific item. Please look forward to it!
    (32)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Reiku Lumenaris
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings,

The dev. team is currently looking into a feature that would allow you to type in item names in a search box for crafting recipes, and gathering items, as well as a feature where you could click on an item within a recipe to search for recipe that uses that specific item. Please look forward to it!
    Niiiiice! I am looking forward to it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Geesus Ravenheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings,

WOOT! Thank you very much!! ^.^ /bow
    (0)

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast