Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    I got the sense that from the quest which teaches you Battle Litany that it isn't as much of as a prayer/chant, as it is shouting battle orders/tactics to increase the morale of your comrades.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gunsa Cabalabob
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Tanks in this game have insanely high INT cause in 1.0 it reduced magic damage taken, now it's just kinda there.

As for DRG MP, when the heavensward benchmark trailer was released they showed DRG buffing itself right as couerlregina used a massive AoE. Now I think what he was using turned out to be blood of the dragon. But when I saw that I thought maybe DRG was getting something like spirit barrier which would make them take MP damage instead of hp damage for a short time. I thought this would be a cool use for DRG MP.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthas View Post
    The anonymity of the internet is what leads people to become jerks online.

You could make a game where all you did was run through fields of flowers holding hands and you'd still get a guy telling you you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcshiggs View Post
    Everyone knows you skip through fields of flowers holding hands, running noobs need to go back to WoW.

Player
    Character
    Lollie Ondoreil
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    More pie = heavier drgs = more jump dmg
    Its leftover from 1.0 as previously stated, i would like to see it utilized for greater survivability somehow personally.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    It's because everyone loves pie.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Waliel Hla
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
    More pie = heavier drgs = more jump dmg
    Its leftover from 1.0 as previously stated, i would like to see it utilized for greater survivability somehow personally.
    You can inflict Heavy on the ground with all that extra weight from pie while tanking it.
    (0)

Yoshi-P is doing his best and is patching Endwalker. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2