Player
    Character
    Danielle Osmond
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Taur View Post
    As the title says. Just curious honestly. Really want that Snow gear haha. Anyone know if they will bring it back this year?
    I don't think so. They'll probably put the gear in the cash shop most likely........which is gonna piss ppl off.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Wouldn't mind this. When I rerolled, it meant I no longer have all my Lightning event items, and I'd love to get them on my new main.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    C'eleanor Greywolfe
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Just put it in the cashshop for those that missed the event.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    (11)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Orrick Thackery
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 51
    Why not just put the items all on the cash shop? I'd buy them
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ing-Event-2015

I mean, the above thread is not even that old yet, pile the complaints in there.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lineage Razor
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestama View Post
    Couldn't you have posted in one of the many other Lightning Return event threads?
    To be fair, this is the guy's very first post. He probably hasn't spent enough time on the forums to know how common this kind of request thread is, and if he's new to gaming forums in general might not be familiar with the search tools that are available. Years down the line, if he still frequents these forums, he may occasionally look back at his first post and cringe, "Really? THIS was how I introduced myself the the forum community? Please kill me..."

To the original poster: It is unlikely that the event will happen again. On the other hand, I never expected it to happen a second or third time, but it did. Regardless, I think it's much more likely that these items will wind up in the cash shop, as others have mentioned, much like the Thancred and Minfilia minions did (spoils from another one-time event likely never to be repeated).

The ponytail hairstyle available at the Gold Saucer shows that they have the ability to add hairstyles via a consumable item, so it's certainly not impossible to have Lightning and Snow hair available in the cash shop, as well.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zappa Dattic
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Attarik View Post
    Why not just put the items all on the cash shop? I'd buy them
    I wouldn't buy them, but I also think this is the better solution. The event itself wasn't much to write home about. It was just a series of FATEs that ended in Lightning saying "for some reason I'm here, pls look forward to my new game!" People did it entirely for the items. It was just an interactive advertisement that we got glamours for participating in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kay'la Yukinekove
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Yeah and then they'd also need to add weapons for 3 new jobs. Dunno if they'd really want to do that again. To be honest this has been beaten so bad that the horse isn't dead, it is buried. I honestly only see this being added in as vanity in the cash shop nothing more.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Umbros Foxhart
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Yeah even if they don't bring the event back it would be nice to see it on the mog station to buy with real money. I was just curious thanks guys!
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast