Player
    Character
    Queen Tepe
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90

Thumbs up Adding Legacy Tattoo to Mog Station

I was just mulling this over, being on a legacy server and seeing so many people with Legacy Tattoo's, myself included and it got me thinking. They should consider adding the Legacy Tattoo to the Mog station.

First off, the legacy tattoo might seem only relevant to those who actually played 1.0 because it's suppose to be a symbol of "being there" during the calamity. Though moving into 2.0 and beyond, the calamity wasn't only a part of the games history, it was a major plot point of the entire story. The calamity was also the entire starting part of binding coil, and the storyline.

Second, someone might say that the mark is suppose to represent being there as they're branded by Bahamut, but to be fair we don't really know what our new characters were doing. They're essentially treated as warriors of the light and as the game progresses the minor differences in the story grow less and less relevant and everyone quickly becomes synonymous with each other.

Additionally, everyone loves extra glamour choices and squeenix probably doesn't want to limit what people can have. They seem to be taking an approach of "Make everything accessible" through the mog shop, which is a fantastic idea. It gives an extra option to support the game, and gives access to rare treats you otherwise couldn't be there for.

Those who were legacy already have other special things, like being in the credits, having the chocobo and gobbue, also cheaper monthly fees. It doesn't seem that bad of an idea to make it another accessible option for vanity.
    (28)

Character
    Dererk Titan
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    NO NO NO NO A THOUSAND TIMES NO.

No way will this happen you can have the moon earing you can even have the friking goobie.

Leave our tattoos along.
    (209)

Player
    Character
    Crimson Bloodrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dererk View Post

No way will this happen you can have the moon earing you can even have the friking goobie.

Leave our tattoos along.
    I don't care about the tatoo, the goobue or the moon earring, didn't even know they existed, but this is the sort of entitled attitude that will ultimately kill this game. Why do you care so much about others wearing a silly tatoo lmao...does that tatoo make you feel that special on the first place? Your reaction is depressing.

With that said, I agree, the tattoo should be 1.0 legacy players exclusive. Maybe put a different one on the cash shop or something.
    (6)
    Last edited by Gallus; 08-12-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Player
    Character
    Duelle Urelle
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80

Leave our tattoos alone.
    Requirement: Have a legacy account.

The tattoo should be available to all characters on a legacy account.
    (1)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line like good little casters.
    * Design ideas:
    Red Mage - COMPLETE (https://tinyurl.com/y6tsbnjh), Chemist - Second Pass (https://tinyurl.com/ssuog88), Thief - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/vdjpkoa), Rune Fencer - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/y3fomdp2)

Player
    Character
    Alexes D'kal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelle View Post
    Requirement: Have a legacy account.

The tattoo should be available to all characters on a legacy account.
    That is another topic. They are asking for the legacy tattoo to be on mogstation. If you want ur legacy tattoo on all your already made characters on that time that is fine, but you shouldn't make it sound as if that player was against the idea of sharing the tattoo with other avatars
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Raogrimm Ironfist
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90

Leave our tattoos along.
    You say no... but the cash says... "perhaps. :^)"
    (1)

Player

Leave our tattoos along.
    I totaly agree on this one, even if i were kinda slice days away from reach claimed on this tattoo since beta times i didnt unfortunately not get it but i can still feel the brand on my very flesh
    Its a tattoo that hold proud to your history legacy so.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xetsu Mitsuhara
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Welp, this isn't going to end well.
    (81)
    Last edited by Mikhaill; 08-09-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tonrak Totorak
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Oh boy, I see where this is heading
    (47)

Player
    Character
    Naiyah Nanaya
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    As much as I like giving people more options and also further supporting SE, I think things like the tattoo and other rewards (legacy chocobo, the original gobbue, etc) that were intended to be exclusive thank-yous to people who played 1.0 should remain exclusive only because SE usually went out of their way to say they would be. Now items that became "exclusive" just by virtue of the game going defunct are free game to me, but things that were clearly a reward for playing through garbage should be off limits.

I'd like for legacy rewards to be account-wide though.
    (70)
    Am I even allowed to be this strong?

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast