Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Titor Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I would buy it, and I do not even support the cash shop. Hahha. But I want one so bad, like really bad, it is an important part of my RP backstory and the reason I cannot wear any clothing that reveals my neck area there IC :|
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dreamer Rigorstorm
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppie View Post
    Snip
    It's exclusive because we are the players who stuck by SE when XIV was a struggling game. We paid money for XIV back when the game wasn't even good enough to be paying money for. We earned our stripes because we didn't want XIV to fail and thus SE to go down with it.

Too bad, so sad for the new players who are just now coming onto the XIV bandwagon. If you wanted it so bad, you should have played 1.0. The new players that want it, only want it because it IS exclusive and special. Too late.
    (46)

Player
    Character
    Titor Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DreameR7g View Post
    If you wanted it so bad, you should have played 1.0. The new players that want it, only want it because it IS exclusive and special.
    I wish I would have known 1.0 existed or I would have. I did not even know that SE made MMOs until 2.0 came out
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Queen Tepe
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    It's exclusive because we are the players who stuck by SE when XIV was a struggling game. We paid money for XIV back when the game wasn't even good enough to be paying money for. We earned our stripes because we didn't want XIV to fail and thus SE to go down with it.

Too bad, so sad for the new players who are just now coming onto the XIV bandwagon. If you wanted it so bad, you should have played 1.0. The new players that want it, only want it because it IS exclusive and special. Too late.
    I already have mine, I was there too playing a struggling game because I wanted this game to succeed as you put it. I'm not sure that new players who want it only because it's exclusive. It IS a very plot relevant marking, also if new players did get it... it wouldn't by nature of that fact be exclusive anymore and I'm sure people who wanted it before would still be just as eager.

http://i.imgur.com/VNkzkbU.png
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dreamer Rigorstorm
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Titor View Post
    I wish I would have known 1.0 existed or I would have. I did not even know that SE made MMOs until 2.0 came out
    Fair enough. However, the fact remains you and a bunch of other people did miss it. It was out for a few years, especially times when the game was free to play. Sorry you missed 1.0.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Dreamer Rigorstorm
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppie View Post
    Snip
    Of course it is a very plot relevant marking. SE promised us that due to our support, we'd be immortalized somehow in the game's foundations. That was our reward for our loyalty.

If SE made the legacy tattoo widely available, it spits in the faces of those who did stay and I, for one, would be very upset.
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Sorry that tattoo and the bird and lowered prices where a part of a one time only campaign for a dying game. I do NOT support the idea of the tattoo being on the cash shop.
    (28)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Titor Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Fair enough. However, the fact remains you and a bunch of other people did miss it. It was out for a few years, especially times when the game was free to play. Sorry you missed 1.0.
    Yeah. I do not see how it would really be detrimental to your gameplay though. I really like the 1.0 storyline and carteneau event, and I decided to make my RP character have experienced those events. It would be very immersive and nice for me to just get the simple tattoo for my rp. Until then I just keep my back covered, it is just visual and offers no other benefits, I guess. If I could get it though I would, and so fast.

Also you get a lower sub and your name in the credits, that is more beneficial and cool than a tattoo, but that tattoo would be really nice for my RP
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Queen Tepe
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Of course it is a very plot relevant marking. SE promised us that due to our support, we'd be immortalized somehow in the game's foundations. That was our reward for our loyalty.

If SE made the legacy tattoo widely available, it spits in the faces of those who did stay and I, for one, would be very upset.
    Yes, but you said that it was for supporting the game, putting it in the cash shop would still be in line with the same attitude of supporting the game.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Dreamer Rigorstorm
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Titor View Post
    Snip
    Because the fact remains that you weren't there. I don't believe you or any other new player would deserve such a marking. To us, it is more than a tattoo. It symbolizes that we were loyal enough to stand by SE, to play during the 1.0 era and help XIV grow to become the game it is today. Without us 1.0 players, there wouldn't be a XIV: ARR or a XIV: Heavensward.

While it'd be nice to you, again, it would spit in the faces of those who did deserve the legacy tattoo. Because they were there. They experienced it. You did not.
    (27)

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast