Player
    Character
    Xean Faryn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

out of range, HEALER NEED IT

If I play a heal in pvp and have to heal party/alliance member than i have to know which plyayers are in my heal range, to heal them fast.

Party and alliance member have to be transparent if there out of my heal range.

We have no time to click all 8 party+16 aliance member to find out, is it healable or not ... and that in PvP.

Btw it is the 2nd post an with all patches is nothing happen.
    (12)
    Last edited by Redfame; 09-09-2015 at 04:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Xean Faryn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    And we wait for it....
    Whyever your removed it from the suggestion for improvement forum....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaizer Mach
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I usually play as a healer in PvP and this would be awesome. This doesn't need a new UI element, just a new state and an additional logic in the update call to check all party and alliance characters against your current distance and update that state.

Also, I wouldn't mind that targeting line show up so I can tell where they are.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darrgo Vanhowl
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    not just pvp, i would like to see a cirlce on the ground around me while im casting aoe heal to see who is in range
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Eldred Draconis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    The lack of a range fade is the most infuriating part of healing in FF XIV. This is something we really, -really-, need.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Genevieve Mhakaracca
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    A notification for healers would be nice, but might I propose something equally beneficial?

A notification for party members who move out of range/are out of range when the healer attempts to heal them. DPS and tanks that have never healed are often not cognizant of how far away they are from their healer. This could also work with line-of-sight.
    (1)
    Winter Maintenance is coming

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Funnily enough, this is one of many things we could easily do if SE would ever deliver on the promised mod support. But 2 years later and the last interview sounded like they didn't even have basic infrastructure in place for it. Sigh.

Anyways, we're unlikely to ever see it because tanks and DPS would have no use for it (but adding the feature would affect them). But FWIW, this idea has my support...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Siobhan Mystral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 42
    This is something that could be remedied by mods but alas we have to wait for the devs to roll this stuff out. Man I really wish they would allow some way to build stuff like this. I know many people don't like mods but there are things I would definitely tweak if I could. I don't want easy mode but small QOL things like this would be appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ellistrei Hawke
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiaze View Post
    A notification for healers would be nice, but might I propose something equally beneficial?

A notification for party members who move out of range/are out of range when the healer attempts to heal them. DPS and tanks that have never healed are often not cognizant of how far away they are from their healer. This could also work with line-of-sight.
    This is so true and you can easily tell , when people camp at the far edges of the screen to "safely" dps from a distance often resulting in their deaths.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Atemi'a Arecis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Or have AoE effects highlight applicable party members in the list. That could also be an option if they want to just leave allied ground notifications for NPCs (blue circles).
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast