Character
    Tarquil Sagittarius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 51

Clean reinstall problem/ pach problem

Problem solvd!!

Okay so it startet with me haveing some big problem when traying to logg in on the luncher an got this error all the time.

So after some trying to fix it and it did not work.

I decided to do a clean install of the game, well i can install ut but i can't lunch the luncher. I get this other error: FFXIV Boot Error: Unable to download patch files 11003 20403 19901 13.

Need help!!
    (0)
    Last edited by Tarquil; 08-13-2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Problem solvd

Player
    Character
    Genevieve Mhakaracca
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    What are you playing the game on? PC? You might want to try booting it up again since we just had another patch, and see if that helps. Are you trying to get into Heavensward?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raist Soulforge
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Make sure Internet Explorer is current (through Windows Update). Also make sure both .Net 3.5 and 4.x are up to date there as well. May have to enable the v3.5 by opening the add/remove programs control panel (appwiz.cpl from search/run box) and clicking the link for turning Windows features on/off--depending on which flavor of Windows you have, it may be listed under a Legacy heading.

Make sure TLS support is enabled for the internet properties at the operating system level (run inetcpl.cpl from your search/run box, go to the advanced tab and scroll down to the section about encryption).

Make sure your security isn't blocking the game's executables from internet access (there's about 6 of them in two different folders..ffxivlauncher, ffxivboot, ffxivupdater, etc). We have seen things get blocked by firewalls, antivirus, Windows Defender/Essentials, etc. in the past.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atno D'fierlaine
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 58
    Disable your AV/malware stuff temporarily and when you start the launcher, pick "Run as Administrator". Worked for me first try and now I'm waiting 4 hours for FFXIV and Heavensward to download and install.
    (0)
    FFXI motto: No matter how badass you were, somewhere in Vana'diel was a bunny that could kick...your...ass.