Character
    Februs Harrow
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Nexus and Zodiac Farm after HW (Possible fix?).

Yes, we all know that the relic is now useless, but some of you might still want it for glamour; however, farming light is a GIANT PAIN IN THE BUM, especially for Dps. Dungeon ques are awful.
    Now that the weapon is completely outdated, I'm thinking it's time they allow players to get light bonuses from running dungeons solo, unsync'd. My thoughts are that this would allow people to:
    1. finish the gosh darn quest, and
    2. free up DF space in dungeons for people who are trying to level new classes.
    Like I said, kinda useless at this point, but I'm sure there are people out there who would still like to finish.
    Any thoughts on the topic?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Endris Caemwynn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    There's math suggesting that grinding FATEs around Summerford is more efficient that grinding old dungeons/primals nowadays. It's a small area, they're piss easy, and there are a lot of them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vladislav Bahamut
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I used Summerfold for fate farm , while waiting proc to DF even before light nerfs , so now i think they even better .
    (1)

Character
    Kai Magnus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    A grind is a grind. Doesn't make my last 800 light grind any more pleasant.
    (0)

Character
    Februs Harrow
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    There's math suggesting that grinding FATEs around Summerford is more efficient that grinding old dungeons/primals nowadays. It's a small area, they're piss easy, and there are a lot of them.
    I will give this a try next time I figure I wan't to glamour a weapon. Good suggestion. I often don't think about FATES for light farming since, back when I did my first relic, it was the absolute worst way of farming lights. With the light buffs it's probably a safe bet these days. ty.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ivory Spirit
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    With the Lightboost, its easy to gather light (now its like x4 or x8 as it used to be). It would be nice to gather light via solo queue, but IMHO its not that important.. as you said its outdated, so keep your weapon and whenever you had a chance or a roulette, just switch to the relic at final boss. I did that and I was done with tlight farm without even noticing.

Try to have fun, don't let the Light farm ruin your fun, there is more in game than just that. Best of Luck.
    (1)