Player
    Character
    Loony Bob
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

Park Benches near market boards / summoning bells

A very low priority without a doubt, but for a simple life improvement idea...

Lots of people afk right next to these things and we all know how much of a pain it can be. Perhaps some obvious seating areas nearby for idling within nearby would encourage some people to move away when they're done? As a potential side effect, this could work particularly well in housing areas as many people tend to hang around the bells there and it's a good way to meet people. Having a seating area nearby would further encourage that kind of thing.
    (4)
    doop doop

Player
    Character
    Lilia Lia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    This is a great idea. I whole-heartedly agree that making the Marketboard / Bell areas into more social hubs would help improve neighbourly relations and make your housing neighbourhood feel a lot more homey.

They also need more circular seating areas, like where four people can sit down and be facing each other instead of having to sit down in a row all facing the same direction. There aren't a lot of places like this in the Goblet or the Lavender Beds, even though there seem to be large areas intended for social gatherings.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shuu Naranol
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Eh... the idea is nice and I fully support it, but do you seriously think people who don't even care not to actually pile up on top of each other, right on top of the summoning bells (and NPCs), completely obstructing access, will care about benches? :/ Somehow I can't see that happening, sadly.
    (0)