Player
    Character
    Drakeos Shadowbane
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

55-56+

So where's best place to level up fast cause this def taking long time yet want to hit 60 ASAP (with main story)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rain Arrows
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    spam run The Aery until 57 while FATE grinding in Northern Than. If you have sidequest available that will work also but a little bit slower than FATES. Since they buffed the new FATES areas I hear people are running those now but I have not yet. I am doing fast enough with the method I am doing.
    (0)

Server: BEHEMOTH
    FC: CASCADIA
    Playing since Beta phase 3

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    For your first job you don't need to grind anything, just scoop up all the sidequests as you go through the main scenario. The sidequests come in waves, so keep checking back areas you've cleared and you'll find them populated with more quests again. The are enough quests to reach level 60.

For your other jobs, once you've run out of quests, just any combination of Fates, dungeons and leves that you like, whilst collecting weekly challenge log bonuses.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Saito Hajime'
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikedizzy View Post
    spam run The Aery until 57 while FATE grinding in Northern Than. If you have sidequest available that will work also but a little bit slower than FATES. Since they buffed the new FATES areas I hear people are running those now but I have not yet. I am doing fast enough with the method I am doing.
    North than is old news. Churning mist is the new place to be.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ehrzeth Lahr
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    For your first job you shouldn't need to do any grinding. Just do MSQ and sidequests and you should hit 60 no problem. For your other jobs you can do dungeons or FATEs, since FATEs are now pretty good in the new zones. At 56 you can go to Churning Mists for FATEs. At least on my server there's always a huge group out there doing them starting at about 1 PM PST and usually starts disappearing around 10 PM to 12 AM PST (which is like NA primetime, roughly). There's also dungeons you can do, but it's roughly the same amount of time as FATEs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rain Arrows
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    So that's were the new spot is. have not tried it yet...thanks, I will have to check it. Hopefully there are tons of people there also.
    (1)

Server: BEHEMOTH
    FC: CASCADIA
    Playing since Beta phase 3

Player
    Character
    Ksenia Solo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    I'm guessing you are on a second class because I'm a returning player at 32 in MSQ and I know I am going to need to drop back and level a second class already or waste a lot of exper going forward. I expect to be 52 or 53 before I even touch HW content and with MSQ, map unlock and the tuning, exploration content I will put Whm at 60 long before I am done.

Note: Map Unlock is HUGE exper. Or it was in ARR. Each time you `discover a new area`it`s a flat number according to level but when the entire zone is cleared it`s a 10X on that. It`s all scaled to level so a 59 character who held a portion of the map unexplored in each zone can then go through and get the area compiled bonus, wiping out most of the last level in short time. You do need to plan well in advance though.
    (0)
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1445972/

Player
    Character
    Drakeos Shadowbane
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Anymore advice ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lindis Hrafnvandrar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    If you need to grind on your first main through heavensward you're doing it wrong. Do all the sidequests. Do your hunts. Do your daily roulettes. Are we bordering on the obvious soon?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iagainsti View Post
    Where's my daily baked deliciousness, Toruyna?

Player
    Character
    Drakeos Shadowbane
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Well doing MCH as my first class to 60 and yet now 56 and now have to get to 57 >.> They really need to increase the sidequest rewards (32/33k exp isnt enough)
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast