Thanks to all the adventurers who supported this idea in all this time, also with your own suggestions.

A Lore Section in the forums was announced, so hopefully we'll really get this proper Library in Eorzea. Hearing a comment of Yoshida-san on this would be awesome, but I'm afraid it's not such an important matter for them. However, at least in the dev team now they should know that many of us would like to see this.
Every time this Topic was brought back in first page I noticed more than a dozen of new Likes added, so probably there're still some adventurers that may be interested in this.
Unfortutately, I've to go in cryo-sleep in a couple of days and I won't be able to bring this back up anymore (if somebody else will, Great!), but it'll always stay in my signature.

Ohh, I had completely forgotten about the libraries in previous Final Fantasy titles... This may rise the chances the New Eorzea will have one, too!
Ahh, all those books in the Arrzaneth Ossuary and Milvaneth Sacrarium, whatever history they may hide...! Too bad we couldn't interact with them, or else I would have devoured them.

The (BIG) library with outdoor balcony and a garden remains my preferred vision of a library in Eorzea. Fingers crossed!