Player
    Character
    Nico Nico
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeOne View Post
    Just my 2 cent. Housing in this game is pointless. Housing system should be inn rooms that you can decorate. Everyone should have one. All efforts toward housing seem so dumb that time should have been spent developing something else.
    Agree with that, but before personal house implementation, many players here requested "no instanced houses". (but instanced ward? )
    Surprisingly, they put personal house into FC wards to resolved this... ^^;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    T'erra Branford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Housing would be more fun if it were in the city's or open maps. There is no reason to go to a housing district, it's just not fun. But if it were in areas people actually go, it might be more lively.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khalith Mateo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I strongly dislike the limited housing, the pricing is fine, but the limited plots is not cool.

If you have the gil, you should be able to get a house of your own, whether it's for your FC or for you yourself, period. Whatever you do or don't do with that house is no one else's business.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enchanted Dreamz
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalithar View Post
    I strongly dislike the limited housing, the pricing is fine, but the limited plots is not cool.

If you have the gil, you should be able to get a house of your own, whether it's for your FC or for you yourself, period. Whatever you do or don't do with that house is no one else's business.
    Actually it does matter how much it costs. In FFXI i had my own mog house and didnt have to pay for it and could decorate it how i wanted. Now if i want a house i either have to join a FC or buy my own house for 41 million, I think thats crap. I think they should add personal mog houses within the city separate from the FCs if ppl want that. Me and my fiance had to join a FC just so we could have the advantages that a FC has instead of being able to purchase one ourselves and make it our own.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khalith Mateo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolily View Post
    Snip
    My point was that if there were enough plots for everyone you and your's could have gotten a small plot at a more reasonable 2 mil-ish gil or however low it goes (lowest I ever saw 2.7 mil, dunno if it goes lower) which is not unreasonable. I have not been farming at all, just doing dungeons along with some dailies and ventures, and I've got 3.4 million gil myself but there are no small plots for me to buy if I wanted one. Not that I want one right now, for RP purposes I'm waiting for the Ishgard housing to show up, I just hope there will be enough plots for me to buy one for myself. If there were more small plots you wouldn't have to worry about spending 41 million gil.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalithar View Post

Eh. SE's obsession with charging an arm and a leg for systems that should be basic, or making simple items so difficult to get that players need to charge and pay absurd amounts of gil for them.... I'd be willing to bet that plays a huge role in why botting and RMT is such a big issue in this game.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lilia Lia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeOne View Post
    Just my 2 cent. Housing in this game is pointless. Housing system should be inn rooms that you can decorate. Everyone should have one. All efforts toward housing seem so dumb that time should have been spent developing something else.
    Housing has amazing potential for people who enjoy RP and it's great for hosting roleplay events, big or small. It's really nice to have a small private area that you can share with other people while you enjoy one another's company. But if you're not into RP or otherwise "hanging out" in these areas with people, it does seem pretty pointless. In inn rooms, you couldn't do this. So it would feel kind of empty to have a room that only you can occupy.

What they need to do is find a way of evicting people who are not using their houses because I'm sure a lot of them are owned by inactive accounts. I'm sure of this because of how dead the residential districts are.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ele Valee
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60

inactive

Only inactive accounts should be included in the demolishing of housing. People who still play but don't go to the housing should be safe, you never know if you're going to need it someday. But those who have actually quit the game and been gone for months.. by all means take the house away from them.
    (3)
    (Baka wa shinanakya naoranai) : Unless an idiot dies, he won't be cured.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9