Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Jagged Phoenix
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Okay so using the method Ranzan mentioned I have worked out this rotation. It requires 437 CP 718 craft. It gives you 11 HT under SH2. You can also drop the SH used after MaMa to save 22 CP making the 2 PbP 90% success. This also adds an extra FT you can use. Any skill with a <T> means it is safe to take a ToT off of a good/ex after it without messing up your rotation. Any with a <TT> you can use ToT before or after or both. Any gained ToT can be used to replace a HT with a precise touch if it is good/ex on that touch. <T*> has a comment that explains the conditions of its use.

MaMa -20
    CZ -66
    SH (optional save 22 CP for not using this, not recommended) -14
    PbP -7
    PbP -7
    FTx11 +56 (only need 9 success and 3 have 100%) Total progress = 1149 Total CP used 58. Total Dura used 20! If you get 11 Success the rotation below will finish early If you get more then 103 for a CS2. After 9 success you can take ToT without messing up your rotation
    CZ -66 <TT>
    IQ -10 <TT>
    WN2 -90
    SH2 -17
    HT 8
    HT 8
    HT 8
    HT 8
    HT 8
    CS2 8
    CS2 8 <T>
    CZ -66 <TT>
    SH2 -17
    HT 8
    mm2 -152
    HT 8 <T*> If you ToT after this you must move one of the remaining two HT in this set after the SH2. You will also no longer be able to take a ToT after the next SH2.
    HT 8 <T*>If you did not ToT already during this HT you may take one after this HT and move the next HT after the next SH2. You will not be able to take a ToT after that SH2 as a result.
    HT 8 <T>
    SH2 -17
    HT 8 <T>
    HT 8
    <Reclaim here if you are using it and do not like your results>
    GS -24 CZ should wear here
    <Innovation/Observe to fish if you have 14 or 18 CP extra> You cannot do this if you moved a HT previously.
    BB -24
    CS2

These Skills are required. You have 1 remaining slot for Innovation, Tricks of the Trade, or Reclaim as you choose. You may have more if you already have these in your class skills.
    Maker's Mark
    Flawless Synthesis
    Steady Hand 2
    Careful synthesis 2
    Piece by Piece
    Hasty Touch
    Byregot's Blessing
    Comfort Zone
    Waste Not II

Edit: Clarified which spots are safe to use ToT without altering the rotation. Added in a bit more rotation altering to allow more flexibility of when to take a ToT.
    (25)
    Last edited by Rath; 08-12-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Player
    Character
    Jade Nephrite
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    I'd keep the Steady Hand so that you don't get 11 successful hits, so the goal is to get 9 or 10 but not 8 lol Then again if you get to 10 you could just start the main rotation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Juliet Grimoire
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Thanks Rath for your Rotation. It worked well and i own now an Astral Birch Ring HQ
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Beck Eldrin
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I'll definitely give that a try on Thursday. Thanks Rath!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Juliet Grimoire
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    With your Rotation i was succesful on Astral Birch Necklace. Screenshot with maxmeld incoming

(3)

Player
    Character
    Butta Stackz
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rath View Post

These Skills are required. You have 1 remaining slot for Innovation, Tricks of the Trade, or Reclaim as you choose. You may have more if you already have these in your class skills.
    Just for clarification, your most recent rotation does not use ToT? Guessing due to strict CP requirements? What do you do when a Good procs, ignore it?

Player
    Character
    Juliet Grimoire
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Yes no tricks of trade. but u dont need them. I did Ring and Necklace both HQ without having ToT.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Butta Stackz
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminius View Post
    Yes no tricks of trade. but u dont need them. I did Ring and Necklace both HQ without having ToT.
    Also is there a threshold for Craftmanship that we want to stay under? It says in the rotation that if you get 11 successes with FT and your CS2's hit for more than 103 that you will finish the synth prematurely. Does this mean we want to ensure that we never go higher than 9 or 10 FT Success?

Ideally i want to eat Seafood stew for this as it wont add anymore craftsmanship and keep my stats at 718. If i were to eat Onion Soup however it would push my Craftmanship up to the 760 range. Would this cause issues? Perhaps listing the Food (seafood stew) as one of the requirements would help with this?

Thx for the clarification very interesting stuff! Can you recommend any items to test this stuff on? Someone mentioned Seafood stew but the 1stars dont have the same total progress as 2star.
    (0)
    Last edited by PROBOUND; 07-29-2015 at 03:41 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kendra Darkstar
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50

Yaaay

I rode this rotation all the way to value town. HQ'd 1 Adamantite Nugget at 91%, NQ one at 91%, HQ Griffon Leather at 92%. I used HQ landborne aethersand because the final combine was so much work. It was a perfect run with all successful HT and I had over 8,000 quality before I even hit Byregots after the superfluous 12th hasty touch.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Butta Stackz
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by KendraDarkstar View Post
    snip
    Gratz! What were ur stats? Did you practice on anything before?
    (0)
    Last edited by PROBOUND; 07-29-2015 at 03:53 AM.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast