Player
    Character
    Kisa Kisa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    The Nidhogg fight in the trailer could just have been staged. We can also see in the trailer how they actually fly across Alex, but ingame it's protected by a huge bubble.
    The Trailer's and Benchmarks are staged to show things that are in the game. It's likely that an "Extreme Nidhogg" comes later in the MSQ, much like the Ultima Weapon did with ARR's storyline.

The 24-man content would be a little boring IMO if we immediately go back YET AGAIN into Ancient Allag stuff. My bet is that the Warring Triad stuff is part of the MSQ's floating continent, because if you recall from FF6 "pulling them out of alignment is what pulls apart the world into ruin. It's just too convenient to not use as a plot hook for the 3.0+ storyline where the Garleans release them much in the same way Kefka did.

That said, some variation on "Kefka's Tower" is completely asking to be done as a 24-man raid.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rexipher Evergrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KisaiTenshi View Post
    -snip-
    Sorry, I don't recall. Never played FF6. ^^' This is my first FF title I ever played. (Been watching FF7,8,9 while others play tho)
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3