Player
    Character
    Babycakes Blessing
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 57

Relic Weapons HELP!

I have been doing the quests for the relic weapon and seem to be stuck on the Amdapor Keep. Can't seem to find what I'm supposed to be doing. Someone told me that its not worth it because there are new ones going to come out and something about zodiac something's.... Am I wasting my time?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Much Sabin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    1. Be sure to check the quest log carefully when it says "Amdapor." There's Amdapor Keep and Lost City of Amdapor. Lots of people have gotten frustrated because they were running AK when they should be running City.
    2. It depends on what you consider a waste of your time and how quickly you're planning to finish that relic. Are you having fun doing it? Then it's not a waste (this is a game, after all). Are you going to finish a Zeta before the next relic step comes out? Probably not a waste of time; we've been told that Zeta holders will have some sort of "advantage" in the next relic quests.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Babycakes Blessing
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 57
    I have no clue what zeta weapons are. I don't mind doing the work I LOVE the game and the play. I guess what I need to know is what should I be working on?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Babycakes Blessing
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 57
    Guess I have more reading and research to do.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Much Sabin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes202 View Post
    I have no clue what zeta weapons are.
    Zeta weapons are what comes out of the final step of the relic quest chain (the 2nd to last step changes the model and name of the weapon completely).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Typical Karen
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 62
    Most likely the "Advantage" Muchmidget mentioned for completing your Zodiac weapon will be minimal compared to the amount of effort you will have to put in to obtain it. *HOWEVER* if you like the look of the Longinus Spear (or any before that) it's still a great Glamour item. Just don't expect to be using your Zeta in anything above level 56 content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyrre Myste
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    if your on the first part of the relic quest, you go to amdapor keep for a stone that rowena wants.

if your on the books part, or the second to last step, it could be the lost city of amdapor or amdapor keep.
    (0)