Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

Another 450 weekly cap again! >< I hope gear is the same price as LAW.

So over this 450 weekly cap. Wouldn't have broken the game, to raise the cap to 500 a week. Unless the new gear cost less this time around this is ridiculous.

I really hope that the new gear cost the same as Law gear. Cause 495/825 isn't cutting it this time around. If it turns out to be the same cost as LAW, that'll be great.

This is what makes me take breaks and come back, I don't mind the weekly cap, I just don't like how low it is, when gear takes two weeks for one piece. Looking at another three months to gear out.

EDIT-

50 Extra tomes a week, shaves a week off of the 3 months it takes to get every piece for a job. So almost 11 weeks to gear one job is too quick, to some people.

To the ones trying to justify it, "Keeps people subbed longer" or "People will gear up and quit" this is what makes people quit. Yoshida needs to change the game model or go back to playing WoW.
    (12)
    Last edited by Arkista; 07-21-2015 at 10:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    Minna Valara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    and thats to gear one job.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Kaedrian Kaeng
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkista View Post
    So over this 450 weekly cap. Wouldn't have broken the game, to raise the cap to 500 a week. Unless the new gear cost less this time around this is ridiculous.

I really hope that the new gear cost the same as Law gear. Cause 495/825 isn't cutting it this time around. If it turns out to be the same cost as LAW, that'll be great.

This is what makes me take breaks and come back, I don't mind the weekly cap, I just don't like how low it is, when gear takes two weeks for one piece. Looking at another three months to gear out.
    same price as Laws, that would be nice. SE should be more concerned about entertaining their consistent subscribers, that try to play more than 1 class, than scrapping for change from the on/off monthly quitters.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Minna Valara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KaedrianLiang View Post
    same price as Laws, that would be nice. SE should be more concerned about entertaining their consistent subscribers, that try to play more than 1 class, than scrapping for change from the on/off monthly quitters.
    preach it.

edit: moved from inappropriate thread to here

450 cap a week so what...like 3 months to fully gear left side either for wanting full set or if you don't plan to do savage? For a game that pushes the idea of leveling anything on one character, they sure do a hell of a job of screwing over those that play multiple jobs. basically, I can choose one job to gear up to 210. Have a gimp healer for about 3 months and a gimp dps until they release the 24 raid which will probably have 200 gear. awesome.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I'm the player who likes to play a lot of Jobs, did that in FFXI, I was able to gear out all the jobs I wanted. Here it is ridiculous, I don't want to have trash gear on other jobs. Also there wasn't a crappy vertical gear climb when I played. Also there was plenty of content, that I could take a different job to everyday/week. I stopped leveling DRK/MCH cause my MNK is still going to be my main.

Guess this means I'll finish out my sub and come back and catch up to everyone in a week. Unless gear cost less this time.
    (9)
    Last edited by Arkista; 07-21-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    Captnyan Meowpants
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    But you come back. So why should they listen to you if you've proven it wasn't an issue the previous times?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Leander Hammerfist
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    What did you expect? It's gonna be just like all other patches so far.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ayaminae Yirien
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    SE should be more concerned about entertaining their consistent subscribers, that try to play more than 1 class, than scrapping for change from the on/off monthly quitters.
    ^ All of this. This also applies to content they push out too. If you only play like 3-4 hours a week, then sure, it's fine, but a good portion of us play for 5+ hours a day, so with low tome cap (done in a day) and not much variety in content, there's just not enough to keep people paying, which should be SE's goal. Seeing how people are lazy and most likely won't do alex normal/savage and instead go for the easy i200/i210 from tomes, we actually have less content now than we did a week ago.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Violet Baudelaire
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 83
    On the plus side, SE didn't add new gear sets in 3.0 like they did in 2.4 so getting all the armor isn't a more lengthy process. On the other hand, there are 3 new weapons added which will add to the total grind you need.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasmMisser View Post
    But you come back. So why should they listen to you if you've proven it wasn't an issue the previous times?
    Of course I come back, I really like this game. But I'm taking 3 month breaks and coming back for 1-2 months, for the last year. If Yoshida actually took a chance to change stuff, SE would get my money for 12 months a year, not 4 or 5 months.
    (5)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast