Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Character
    Talia Hailwind
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoahl View Post
    Now that you've compared it, notice how the new entry level PvP gear isn't reskins of anything we've seen while playing? Unlike the old PvP set, which is the vanyah (or whatever spelling forgive me QQ) set etc. So if anything it's a step in the right direction and is granting us more armour models to earn for glamour rather than stuff we already had access to, I suppose.
    I got to agree with that, it is a step in the right direction, just wished they did with the crafting, but nope re-skins for all the healers!!
    hahahahahahah
    *Cries in a corner*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mumuki Muki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    I kinda like the healer set actually, but I am kind of bummed that it's shared between all the healers instead of each job having a unique look. I'm also a little bummed that non-robe caster gear is so rare...

But anyway, yeah, kinda like the pvp gear; gives off a sorta ascian vibe, to me anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Buff Archer
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    I'll try to reserve judgement until I've tried it on at least... the drawings kind of gave off an Ascian vibe for me as well, just hope it didn't get softened up too much from the concept art to what we actually get, which kind of seems the case to me from the couple of pictures I've seen. I'm hoping that they can at least be dyed in a way that makes them look more distinctive in a good way. Like I'm wondering what metallic silver might do for both the hood/mask and body combined.
    (1)

Character
    Selli Noblesse
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Now that you've compared it, notice how the new entry level PvP gear isn't reskins of anything we've seen while playing? Unlike the old PvP set, which is the vanyah (or whatever spelling forgive me QQ) set etc. So if anything it's a step in the right direction and is granting us more armour models to earn for glamour rather than stuff we already had access to, I suppose.
    I personally actually really liked the re-colorings, so no complaints from me there. I really liked the bright white i90 stuff, BLMs especially popped out with white Battlemages as opposed to level 32's running around in the regular black set. When they added the crafted sets that could be dyed, they lost their uniqueness, but I remember them being really bold when they first came out.

But that wasn't my point, my point was that we're getting less sets for more classes and 5 of the classes are wearing the same gear with only a color for variation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leiloni Kahu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Archer View Post
    I'd like to have a choice of healer gear that looks a little more badass, and a little less feminine.
    Things aren't feminine enough, that's the problem. They're just long shapeless robes.
    (2)

Character
    Talia Hailwind
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    Things aren't feminine enough, that's the problem. They're just long shapeless robes.
    ^ this is the problem, they are trying so hard to make everything unisex that the females now look like men, take the law robe for example, WTF happened to my elezens chest!?!?!?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    ...this is a pretty good point, yeah. It's a start.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'mal Dajeen
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Talia_Hailwind View Post
    ^ this is the problem, they are trying so hard to make everything unisex that the females now look like men, take the law robe for example, WTF happened to my elezens chest!?!?!?
    There are also plenty of gear that were obviously made without thinking about what the final product would look like on a male character, specially bigger ones, so if it's avoid another Scylla's robe I'd rather prefer them to be unisex looking, but we sadly didn't totally avoided that to happen again with some of the eso gear...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiser Sturmwind
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I just want a set that looks like armor instead of a robe. Just one. The closest we get are robes with a bit of metal on them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adore Mi
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaLevossida View Post
    I just want a set that looks like armor instead of a robe. Just one. The closest we get are robes with a bit of metal on them.
    The Alex healer gear is completely armor looking. I would suggest you check it out.
    (0)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast