Player
    Character
    Peppermint Cordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Change large-scale battle leves to spawn instanced hunts

There is hardly any reason to do large-scale leves from what I gather please do correct me if I am wrong, and I know myself and a lot of the community would love to have a way to do hunts without having to worry about the hunt community at large who will moan if you pull something without consulting everyone on the server and waiting 30 minutes for people to turn up to zerg it down and would actually like to fight said hunts with 4 or 8 man parties for a challenge.

In short: I don't see the point in large scale leves currently and I don't care for hunts in their current form please allow me to utilise both features in a more fun and less toxic way without having to worry about people I don't know!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miakis Lunefalena
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I like the idea of having everyone spend leve allowances to spawn a mob that is hunt-like.

But I feel like it needs its own set of bosses and rewards, instead of just spawning hunt marks and giving Centurio seals.
    Just make sure it also gives gear upgrade items. But have all the other rewards(like vanity items) be something else.
    (0)