Page 51 of 192 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Yomi Erebus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Curious about what order people are purchasing their gear in? I am at a point where I can get either the eso chest or Alex nm chest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mike Fisticuffison
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    When esos were introduced I went weapon>belt>earring>body(which i'll be able to get next week)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zami Terrechant
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    the order you buy gear in shouldnt be determined by what other people are doing, because you should be tailoring your purchase order to suite your drops from alex as well.
    if you get a lot of accuracy gear drops, then replace some accuracy with your eso, and vice versa.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ricdeau Cyton
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamii View Post
    the order you buy gear in shouldnt be determined by what other people are doing, because you should be tailoring your purchase order to suite your drops from alex as well.
    if you get a lot of accuracy gear drops, then replace some accuracy with your eso, and vice versa.
    Agreed completely. For example if you're stuck pretty early in Alex Savage with no signs of making huge progress then going after big accuracy pieces doesn't really serve a good purpose next to upgrading something that will boost DPS more.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowYomi View Post
    Curious about what order people are purchasing their gear in? I am at a point where I can get either the eso chest or Alex nm chest.
    If you go Eso chest this week your stats will be: acc- 625 crit- 604 det- 489 ss- 588

If you go Alex body and get Eso head: acc- 546 crit- 718 det- 450 ss- 588 you will also have enough eso left over for this week for an accessory, either ear or wrist whichever of the 2 you prefer, this will make up the acc needed to get you through A1S and I think A2S.

Alex chest: http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/RCP6
    Eso chest: http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/RCP8

As Zamii already stated, go with what best fits your build
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gageuu Rageuu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    I bought weapon, bracelet (upgraded), and this week body (upgraded). Reason being I was hurting for acc. The only drop I've got thus far is the belt from A2S and used tokens to get the earring. Next week I can get the gordian gloves and eso head without worrying about acc. It's all about your drops and upgrading stuff based on accuracy and strength upgrades. Whilst secondaries do hold weight the str and acc are what you should be aiming for based on your current progress.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Almalexia Indoril
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Don't buy the body if you maxed the bust size on your character, unless you're a taru.

Infinite regret.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Almalexia View Post
    Don't buy the body if you maxed the bust size on your character, unless you're a taru.

Infinite regret.
    I'm so sad right now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hideko Maki
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Hey guys, been reading some pages here and I think im strugling with my monk.
    Im using:
    Baked Pipira Pira HQ
    Draconian strength HQ

My ilvl is 193, i have the following gear/class http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/RDCD

On a dummy fight im getting 1250-1300 dps on 3min parsing...a friend said it could be higher and im here to ask opinions of you guys.
    (chocobo on for party buff)

Opener-> Couerl form - DM - PB - SP- B4B- SP - IR - DK - TS - Pot- Elixir field- SP - BS- Howling Fist- Steal Peak- True Strike- "chakra punch"- SP
    and i resume with normal rotation

I always try to keep up all buffs and dots too.
    I used to mantain fracture all the time, but now since Ive switched foods ( I used morel salad before reading this(btw got a dps boost with new crit food) )
    I dont have the Skill speed to always do it and I´ve read in the OP that we should only do it if DK has 10s or DM is 4s and ToD has 10+
    (0)
    Last edited by Muppet57; 08-20-2015 at 12:49 PM.
    Straw Hat on FFXIV ?

Player
    Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Right after "chakra punch" you should probably refresh demolisher and not use snap punch, as it should be nearing the 2-3 second timer. You should also fit ToD right after the last snap punch.
    (0)

Page 51 of 192 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast