Player
    Character
    Atiqa Craiger
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Laur1x View Post
    Which pieces you guys buying with estorics first (obv after wep)?
    I tried to figure out just that earlier, but didn't finish, gonna check it up later. I would like to hear what others think too though.

To me the belt seems like the obvious first choice, although I didn't really check out the Accessories. The Alex Normal Belt gives Acc and SS, and I don't really need that Acc, and SS is bad as always. The Eso belt gives Crit and Det though, and it's a cheap buy.

If you're getting chest or legs, you have to wait 3 more weeks of capping...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Couch One
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Ring.

+7 main stat for 375 ESO.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atiqa Craiger
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by CouchOne View Post
    Ring.

+7 main stat for 375 ESO.
    Belt is 375 Eso too, and gives you even more weighted STR
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miru West
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Is this considering having a 180 chest? Wouldn't it be a bigger increase to get even the ring and upgrade it vs getting a belt?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atiqa Craiger
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MiruWest View Post
    Is this considering having a 180 chest? Wouldn't it be a bigger increase to get even the ring and upgrade it vs getting a belt?
    Well, why not just get both the ring and the belt you're gonna have 810 Eso when you can buy your first item after the weapon anyways.

Someone else is better at figuring out what's best to get first though, and it depends on how much your group is progressing in Savage too.

I think Belt should be BiS though, and ring obviously is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Couch One
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger View Post
    Belt is 375 Eso too, and gives you even more weighted STR
    debatable.

secondary stats are MUCH weaker now, and the belt should only be a 10ilvl upgrade. the ring (since you can't have two prototypes) is a 20ilvl bump.

plus, you KNOW you won't be replacing the ring even if you get your savage drop. if you got a belt drop, one of them would be useless.
    (0)
    Last edited by CouchOne; 08-02-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Player
    Character
    Atiqa Craiger
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by CouchOne View Post
    debatable.

secondary stats are MUCH weaker now, and the belt should only be a 10ilvl upgrade. the ring (since you can't have two prototypes) is a 20ilvl bump.

plus, you KNOW you won't be replacing the ring even if you get your savage drop. if you got a belt drop, one of them would be useless.
    Well, I don't know the Accuracy caps exactly for Savage, but at least for A1 Savage, you don't need the Accuracy of the Alex Normal belt.

Upgrading ring will give you 7 STR and 7 SS, which should be something like 8 STR at most in weighted STR.

Upgrading belt will give you 3 STR, 39 Crit and 27 Det. That should be something like 13-14 weighted STR.

That's no surprise seeing as you lose Acc, but like I said, unless you need it, having that belt is useless. Even the 180 belt is better if you don't need the Acc.

When I upgrade my legs (in any form except through Savage), I'll lose a lot of Acc, and then maybe something like that is more important, but could probably get that through other means.

Either way, I'm probably just gonna get both ring and belt at the same time
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zami Terrechant
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    for those that havent looked at the pricing closely, next week we can buy the weapon, the week after that we can buy belt or accessory, and still have enough eso left over to buy chest/pants the week after that

with that being said, the belt probably wont be a good idea initially for those doing alexander savage due to the lack of accuracy at that point.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Odowla Wetae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I"m hearing whispers of the chest + a 210 accessory being a larger DPS upgrade than the weapon, so. If this is true it changes everything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atiqa Craiger
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Odowla View Post
    I"m hearing whispers of the chest + a 210 accessory being a larger DPS upgrade than the weapon, so. If this is true it changes everything.
    That can't be true. I doubt the stat weights are too different to what DRG have, and even if I use higher DET/Crit/SS weights to do the calculations, the Weapon damage still puts the weapon way ahead.
    (0)

Page 33 of 192 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast