Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Eris Catia
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Mine started at the 4.05 patch and has not stopped. When use resource monitor says my latency is 16 to 40. Never had one problem with being disconnected till they moved the servers to the new location. I should have less disconnects because when they was at old location my latency was over 300 and now its 40 and below. Now I'm getting over 20 disconnects in less than 2 hours of game play. Today got 4 in one dungeon. If they don't fix these problems don't see ffxi lasting another year or 2 before they loose most its player base from being disconnected so much and not being able to play. Its already happening in my fc. Month ago had 20 to 30 on at a time now its lucky there's 3 on at a time now.
    (0)
    Last edited by hynaku; 09-20-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chloe Grace
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    ^ Same with the 4.05 patch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sam Darley
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Right now - I got disconnects every 5 seconds in a dungeon.

WHY ARE THERE NO OFFICIAL ANSWERS TO THIS FORUM????????!!!!!

WAKE UP, SQUARE ENIX!!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zinnia Hondoram
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70

90002error

I keep getting this today. I can't even stay logged in for over a minute.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zinnia Hondoram
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    They totally need to fix it. Wish I could find a more official way to complain.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Silvaire Grillairmais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 58
    Same here on Excalibur. 9002 errors and massive lag spikes. SE has always been garbage with server connection issues, but this last patch has made it ridiculous. This is the only game I have issues with.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chloe Grace
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    It seems to only kick me when I do Omega now. Just got booted, and now I get this every time I try to log in.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Kiouki Silverpaw
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Dear Square Enix.

I have been gone from the game for a good month now to play another game. I came back yesterday and i was hoping, that the constant 90k disconnects would be history. Unfortenately i got kicked again. Without warning. No lag before, nothing. Just boom and back to the charakter selection. SE i am sick of this.

I play DD most of the time. It is hard enough to get into a duty finder with wait times up to an hour and even longer if you are trying to get non savage 10 ppl stuff done. Getting kicked over and over again while trying to get into a dungeon is not acceptable after such a long time. Getting kicked 2 or 3 times as a healer while running a dungeon is just as bad. Cause at one point the party simply kicks you.

Since you were not able to resolve the issue and since you refuse to give us an update after MONTHS of having this issue i decided to cancel my sub yesterday. As much as i love this game. I play to have fun. I don't play to be angry and frustrated.

Good bye for now. Until we meet again (if you ever fix these 90k kicks).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ennavala Ewing
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Server: Excalibur
    Issue : DCing every Hour.

I'm extremely frustrated right now. I ,too, took a break until stormblood came out. When it did I played for Hours whilst on my vacation and had no issues at all. Even for a new heavy expansion I wasn't DCing at all and was generally pleased-[but I had horrible connection in dngs and other content but I chocked it up to server stress] after getting back to work I took a break from the game [as to not burn out after leveling 3 classes to 70] and I just came back about..two weeks ago now maybe three?? I can't remember what patch I came back to,I think when the latest dungeons came out - regardless ,upon coming back I had CONSTANT DCs, all random, frustrated I tried everything with my ISP to fix it

I've bridged connection
    tried hard wiring to the Router
    Disabled HPET [yes I've seen rare occurrences where that worked ]
    Port Forwarding
    already set to Google servers
    and 3-4 calls with my ISP to see if there's anything else to be done

Now I DC Every Hour. Exactly Every hour on the dot. It saddens me to know that I stuck with you guys since beta, That through all the crap We went through as players we are still dealing with this. You are too big of a company to choose cheap a** servers for us NA players to play on. I DONT DC FROM ANYTHING ELSE BUT FFXIV. no other game, chat,or streaming function.ever.

I also saw the " We were DDOS attacked on oct 26th sorry there will be issues" LOl I dont know if there's a place where I can see proof of that but it feels like a boy crying wolf to me [because every time people start to scream over connection issues a DDOS attack notification pops up -shrug- maybe it's just coincidence]. Is that including the ISP issues we've all been experiencing PRIOR to this "attack"? or is this a singular incident that'll be "taken care of" and we are still left to wonder what of us and our issues.. I'd feel more validated and cared for as a customer,I repeat PAYING CUSTOMER, if there was a response to us. whether on this forum or somewhere officially I'd at least be like " well ok they see us they will work on it"

I don't know what else to say. I highly doubt anyone here has found a solution that worked for them? I wonder if the same people that have posted in here have since seen relief from the DCing, ah well. SE get it together ,spend the extra money to work on this issue, I'm paying a good amount of money to DC every hour, that is extremely unfair - I can't even IMAGINE getting DCd at log in or every 15 mins or 5 secs like other people....

ACKNOWLEDGE US PLEASE .
    (3)
    Last edited by Melon_Meringue; 10-30-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sam Darley
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Still same problems...

However, what Melon_Meringue writes is a bit strange - I would go over the router config again. My crashes are random (except in a private room at FC mansion, when I do a very slow rotation with a mouse - this lately gives 100% reproducible crash), so it may not be the same problem...
    (0)

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast