Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kika Snowheart
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    I love how I'm looking at the Lodestone and I c all these ppl loging in on Lamia and it says it's still under maintenance
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shadowstrife Ultima
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Having this 90002 issue now since 3.5 and see others from other threads have too,no lag ,no dc warning, then says connection to server lost with the code.my isp couldn't see a problem my side and every other game I play works fine online,I don't get kicked off psn on my PS4 either.so surely this is an issue affecting people since 3.5 but not everyone and seems to be a problem on SE side.please get it fixed as I havnt been able to play now for a week and half without hitting 90002 message.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noa Isenburg
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstrife View Post
    Having this 90002 issue now since 3.5 and see others from other threads have too,no lag ,no dc warning, then says connection to server lost with the code.my isp couldn't see a problem my side and every other game I play works fine online,I don't get kicked off psn on my PS4 either.so surely this is an issue affecting people since 3.5 but not everyone and seems to be a problem on SE side.please get it fixed as I havnt been able to play now for a week and half without hitting 90002 message.
    Just got kicked 2 times, 2nd time directly after relog. Never had any issues before
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yume Komatsu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 10
    For me it is not random, whenever I start casting while moving I get 90002, and sometimes if I want to interrupt casting too.
    It is quite disappointing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Diveris Bane
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm getting kicked too past 3-4 days. It's beyond annoying. My ISP ran some tests and says its not on their end. Everything else works fine. 9002/9006 ect.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mishka Heart
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 50
    Same issue, it disconnects multiple times within minutes of logging back in and always with an error code of 90002
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mooni Mooni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    I'm only having this when using Battleping.
    It is probably level3 issue.
    (0)

"You'll never be ready for what you have to do, you just do it and that makes you ready."

Player
    Character
    Victoria Massani
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Since Thursday afternoon I can't even login. I get stuck at CONNECTING TO DATA CENTER
    If the Support would wake up and help instead of doing nothing...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Caelum
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Ok this is really frustrating at this point. I keep having this issue since 3.5. I have never ever had any disconnects problem and I play since day 1 of ARR early access. Tried literally everything. Reinstalling windows and game itself. Using VPN (wtfast), setting different DNS, calling ISP and tracert. Funny thing is - I have no lost packets at all. The game just decides to DC randomly, usually it happens when I zone in to the new place (like when 24 man ends and I spawn back in housing area, or when I enter a dungeon). It's beyond frustrating and it makes me wonder how on earth this is still not fixed. It's clearly something on SE end and else, there wouldn't be so many people with similiar issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alyzore Ryder
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I was worried i was the only one having this problem. For me it's getting to unplayable levels. Last time i had this same problem like this was in december 2016. The problem is the host.

I randomly get Dc'ed from raids, dungs, while questing. Getting really annoying.
    (0)

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast