Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Luxanna Seren
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I've been having this for four days now lmao. Please fix this crap, SE.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kuon Narusegawa
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 38
    FIX IT WTFFFF SE FUKING ERROR 90002 give my money back
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Solaia Bladesong
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    I'm getting 90002 errors only in dungeons and I can't complete 1 without losing my connection. Even after a clean install of Windows, using a VPN, port forwarding, optimizing my connection, updating drivers and everything else I could find online. I can mine/log for hours with no issues, but I can't finish 1 dungeon. I'm losing my mind and I don't know what else to do but unsub until this problem is actually addressed. What is happening?!
    (1)
    Last edited by megapoff; 01-27-2016 at 08:24 PM. Reason: grammar
    Please fix the 90001/90002/10502 errors. I want to keep playing this game!

Player
    Character
    Nemi Miqo'
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I'm getting this as well. 4 drops in 2 hours. Durandal server.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    D'ayhala Uhn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    We get dc'd all the time with 90k errors. My husband and I both play on PC and PS4. We get disconnected constantly at different times, never at the same time. We're also on TS with our raid group, we'll get game interruption DC but not TS dc. Sometimes he'll get DC'd and I'll still be in the game with no connection issues and vice versa. It's especially terrible on Sundays aroud 9:15 pm ATL time.

We're both connected to the same modem on a hard line, no wifi. We never get dc'd at the same time. Is this still an ISP issue? It would make sense if we dc'd at the same time since we're both on the same modem connection but it never happens. Somedays I'll go without a single DC and my husband will dc every 30-45 minutes the same day, it's really weird.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kinky Bear
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 31
    It never has been an ISP issue on your end. The issue revolves around SE's data center's and their ISP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kinky Bear
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Raist View Post
    Your ISP can change their routing once every 14 days/weeks/months/etc. according to their policy. Without a proper diagnostic of your routing to know for certain it is hard to say. But history has shown that most of the time there are problems in route to the servers--something that is established and maintained by your ISP and the peering partners they have chosen to use...nothing SE has any control over.
    Dude, stop talking about routing. If ISP's and their routing was the real issue then you need to explain why other games, mmos, etc are running fine for the people with problems on FF. This is an SE issue with THEIR ISP, not player's.

Every single game, every internet service, etc in North America runs fine for a majority of the players who seem to be only having a problem with this game. How is that their ISP's problem? Sorry, you're absolutely wrong.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leina Stonewell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 2
    I haven't had 90002 errors for weeks, but all of a sudden it's been happening for 2-3 days straight every couple hours. I just got it twice in 10 minutes now. I know it's not my ISP, otherwise it would have been doing it for weeks on end. It's on SE's end and it's driving me up the wall. I missed several nodes I needed the the last two days and it's put me behind schedule. e-e
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Age Ofwar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    I have got 4 90002 errors login today after the emergency maintenance on primal yesterday.

i'm getting kicked off every 30 mins or so
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lindis Hrafnvandrar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Same thing just happening to me on Ragnarok now. As I get back in everyone around me is stutter-stepping. =S

Edit: Nvm, another 90k.
    (0)
    Last edited by Torunya; 02-08-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast