Page 201 of 307 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3067
    Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I still prefer to Sharpcast Fire over Sharpcast F3

@ Cherub, very good suggestions there. I do however not at all like the scripture boots, the stats are ok i suppose.
    Do not like the idea of loosing so much crit
    No idea how viable the crafted boots are.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Primm Darklyn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Declio View Post
    (pre quelling, sharpcast, LL, Fire III) > Eno > F1 > Raging (pot) > F4 x3 > F3 (procced) > Convert > F4 x3 > B1 > T1 > B4
    (pre eno, raging, Fire III) > pot > F4 x 3 > F1 > F4 > F3 (proc) > Convert > F4 x 2 > B1 > surecast > T1 > B4
    ... ?
    For me both openers look a bit weird. RS and a pot at the same ogcd? Using RS precast for a F3 without Astral Fire? Surecast for T1? Maybe someone more advanced in theorycrafting could give some advice ...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Small Beach
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    unless you have an ast giving u arrow, you need to use rs before F3 if you want to pot in a11s, else your opener isnt done before first mechanic.

Then i guess u meant B3 instead of B1, and surecast for thunder so they take the shiva aoe and don't have to move maybe
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alayna Lazriel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    For A11S, I use a slightly modified Sharpcast Opener and it is extremely effective and potent. Start by precasting Sharpcast and Quelling Strikes. Then with about 3-4 seconds left on pull macro, precast Ley Lines + Enochian > Fire 1 lands at pull. Then Raging Strikes > Firestarter > Potion > Fire IV x 3 > Fire > Covert > Fire IV x 3. At this point the first mechanic is going out. If you got a second firestarter, you can use that to get into position. If not, you still have swiftcast and you can use that on Blizzard III or Blizzard IV depending on which optical sight you get and your position. By doing this, you are getting all your Fire IVs off under RS + potion and you are saving swiftcast for the first movement.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Conqueror Dusk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Is there a cap on Spell Speed to where too much is just unnecessary? Right now I'm sitting at 1248 SS with Flaugnarde HQ, with 798 Crit and 416 Det. Any advice?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alayna Lazriel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk278 View Post
    Is there a cap on Spell Speed to where too much is just unnecessary? Right now I'm sitting at 1248 SS with Flaugnarde HQ, with 798 Crit and 416 Det. Any advice?
    Nope. Attack speed is different for BLM since we're the only class that has unlimited resources. To much attack speed on other classes results in MP/TP drain too early into a fight. And with melee, it can really screw up combos. For BLM, it just means Fire IVs more often.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Conqueror Dusk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Garotte14 View Post
    Nope. Attack speed is different for BLM since we're the only class that has unlimited resources. To much attack speed on other classes results in MP/TP drain too early into a fight. And with melee, it can really screw up combos. For BLM, it just means Fire IVs more often.
    Thanks only reason why im asking is because I have been having difficulties clearing the A12S SSS Dummy and I'm a ilvl250 BLM
    (0)

Player
    Character
    U'tyada Tia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk278 View Post
    The only "cap" is at an unreacheable number where crit actually surpasses it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    More spell speed never anything wrong with that, i am also over 1200 with food
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Primm Darklyn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    Since I got very lucky with SMN loot (book, head, boots, gloves, bracelet) I wondered if I can make a decent set without waiting for all the lore stuff.

http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/WJMX

It would net us 597 accuracy, 1241 spell speed, 800 crit and 619 det and I could still use head, gloves and could take the alex chest ...
    (0)

Page 201 of 307 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast