Page 179 of 307 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3067
    Player
    Character
    Lilyth Chan
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Garotte14 View Post
    My guide should be able to help answer any questions. If not, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...eR5uHMC8EiyGLI
    Ty so much for this guide

Just hit 52 and it answered a ton of questions I had.

Many hugs from a newbie blm!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alayna Lazriel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyth View Post
    Ty so much for this guide

Just hit 52 and it answered a ton of questions I had.

Many hugs from a newbie blm!
    Sorry, just saw this. You're welcome and I'm glad it helped.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Phoenix Silver
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    So tonight I missed in A8S. Was very noticeable as it was the very first cast of the encounter.

I run exactly 591 acc, so am wondering if anyone can think of a reason why this might be?
    I actually have 574 acc, so with food (+3%), this give me 591 acc.

Does anyone know if the game considers decimals? ie, with food, this actually gives me 591.22 acc

The only things I can possibly think of, is either the game considers decimals, and the acc cap is actually like 591.3, or am I subject to something like frontal acc here (as stated this was the very first cast of the fight, when the boss is facing the group, AFAIK caster acc is static regardless of which way boss is facing)

This is the only miss I've recorded.
    Just wondering if anyone else has any other ideas what it could be... otherwise I guess the cap is higher than 591?
    I instantly remembered this post, and checked that my food hadn't fallen off... and it hadn't, so it isn't that
    (0)
    Last edited by randysquirrel; 08-05-2016 at 09:36 AM.

4. 08-05-2016 05:48 PM

Player
    Character
    Small Beach
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    when is the best moment to xpot when you skip boost in a5s ? same question for second raging
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lavitz Bale
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbeach View Post
    when is the best moment to xpot when you skip boost in a5s ? same question for second raging
    You probably won't get a second pot if you're using it after the boss shrinks, for the second Raging Strikes you either use it at the end when it's off c/d if the boss is gonna die before shrinking, or save it if you know it will shrink with enough HP

Quote Originally Posted by randysquirrel View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has any other ideas what it could be... otherwise I guess the cap is higher than 591?
    I instantly remembered this post, and checked that my food hadn't fallen off... and it hadn't, so it isn't that
    591 has reported misses, try 592.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Small Beach
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Do u do a delayed opener on a5S ? like a first fire rotation without any buffs and then burn all on second rotation (he should get small one 3nd GCD), i think it needs feywind or arrow tho to not lose enochian while using all mana of second rotation
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lavitz Bale
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbeach View Post
    Do u do a delayed opener on a5S ? like a first fire rotation without any buffs and then burn all on second rotation (he should get small one 3nd GCD), i think it needs feywind or arrow tho to not lose enochian while using all mana of second rotation
    Two rotations without buffs, use RS and Potion on the 3rd and end with double Flare on the boss and 2 snakes. No worry about dropping Enochian since it will be off cooldown at this point, and you hit 3 targets twice with buffed Flares.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Primm Darklyn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    I just do one flare since the adds die too fast in my group and this way I don't have to transpose and can use another fire IV on the boss and go on with blizzard 3.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Claire Farron-
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Hello all,

I've been reading quite a bit about the Black Mage recently and one thing that I noticed is that Blizzard 2 is not on any of the rotations. Is it because it's a weak and worthless spell? I just want to know because it's sitting on my hotbar and it never gets used.

Thanks,

Chris Brown
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorHouseMD View Post
    I noticed is that Blizzard 2 is not on any of the rotations. Is it because it's a weak and worthless spell?
    It's not that it's worthless, but it is weak, and requires being in melee range. It's a dps loss in the middle of pretty much every rotation. Times where it is useful:
    • PvP for the AoE bind and fast cast time
    • When a dungeon trash pack is about to die and you probably wouldn't be able to get off Fire 3 > Fire 2 (Freeze is also useful there)
    • AoE rotation before you get Flare
    (0)

Page 179 of 307 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast