Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    Feeding trolls is fun, cause they are to dumb to see that people look at them as dumb ^^

I killed a troll yesterday, and that was actually quite fun ^^

at least most of them knows to give up when everyone is against them :P
    so according to you

SE should make games people like and not worry about going bankrupt and having to shut the game down and stop making games. Profits not important as long as -you- like their game. They don't care about money at all....

People who sell things to people are corrupt

Studying money is pointless... we should just have no money and share everything and be friends and have tea parties...

I'm corrupt because I provide a service to people.... in a capitalistic economy where you "trade" a service for "money" which you then trade for another "service/good".....

4chan ppl are all losers

I spam posts when you use 6 posts instead of just 1 (you didn't use any quotes)

And you think I'm a troll...... ....
    (0)
    Mew!

Player

the game is not failing that bad, its much more popular that it was a year ago. and at re-launch who knows what marketing strategy they will have the. also solo all the quests and you are playing a single player game, a single player game where you can go play with your mates when you want to give single player a break for a bit. the main reason this is a bad idea and i agree with some of the other reply's you have had on this, its better they fix what they got and re-lauch to the masses
    (0)
    What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by grandm View Post
    the game is not failing that bad, its much more popular that it was a year ago. and at re-launch who knows what marketing strategy they will have the. also solo all the quests and you are playing a single player game, a single player game where you can go play with your mates when you want to give single player a break for a bit. the main reason this is a bad idea and i agree with some of the other reply's you have had on this, its better they fix what they got and re-lauch to the masses
    im saying implementing this in the first or second expansion. I fully support the game being fixed and tweaked first. This would allow them to re-launch the game AFTER ps3 release to an entirely new population-segment (all the PS3 users who have a ps3 mainly for single player games and dont want to play an MMO)

And all it really would be is an enhanced quest system. It would be identical to making 100 new quests except that it would have new instanced zones, a really good story, cutscenes and voiceacting maybe, 5-10 'bosses', etc. And maybe if you complete it you get a really epic ring or something (kind of like an incentive for the mmo players to do it).

It would also set FFXIV apart from other MMOs. Like if people were looking into it they would see not only can they play an MMO but they can play a full single player game. And even if the MMO part continues to get bad reviews, a really good story in the single player part could get epic reviews (almost every FF does) and attract a lot of players who would eventually decide to continue playing the game in MMO mode.
    (0)
    Mew!

Player

i don't know i think this could end up being a watered down single player game or a watered down MMO. you can't be all things to all ppl, or u end up being nothing to no1 :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurymber View Post
    so according to you

SE should make games people like and not worry about going bankrupt and having to shut the game down and stop making games. Profits not important as long as -you- like their game. They don't care about money at all....

People who sell things to people are corrupt

Studying money is pointless... we should just have no money and share everything and be friends and have tea parties...

I'm corrupt because I provide a service to people.... in a capitalistic economy where you "trade" a service for "money" which you then trade for another "service/good".....

4chan ppl are all losers

I spam posts when you use 6 posts instead of just 1 (you didn't use any quotes)

And you think I'm a troll...... ....
    You do understand this is a JP company not a NA? that only care about there money and not how good the game is right? If SE was having money issue why did they give about 2+mil to help out japan issue with the earthquake hit? i mean come on use your dam head. SE even shut down most of there power in there building to save power. Do you really think SE is broke? how much money do you think they make off FMA / brotherhood? or Kingdom hearts and FF13 and they even bought a new company which make tomb raider and making them loads of money? Do you really think a company like SE is broke due to a failing MMO? sure they went down in stock and so on but if they really had issue they would have not give out money to the earthquake and bought a company.

SE is doing fine they even working other AAA MMO which they said they would give out info in 2012 which i guess would be 2012 E3 so take a chill pill quit ffxiv or play it and shut up.
    (4)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    "Im saying this, im saying that"

till now ive not seen one with the same opinion as you, most peoiple just think of you as annoying.

Come with facts next time, and people might actually listen to you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    You do understand this is a JP company not a NA? that only care about there money and not how good the game is right? If SE was having money issue why did they give about 2+mil to help out japan issue with the earthquake hit? i mean come on use your dam head. SE even shut down most of there power in there building to save power. Do you really think SE is broke? how much money do you think they make off FMA / brotherhood? or Kingdom hearts and FF13 and they even bought a new company which make tomb raider and making them loads of money? Do you really think a company like SE is broke due to a failing MMO? sure they went down in stock and so on but if they really had issue they would have not give out money to the earthquake and bought a company.

SE is doing fine they even working other AAA MMO which they said they would give out info in 2012 which i guess would be 2012 E3 so take a chill pill quit ffxiv or play it and shut up.
    Do like this person, come with facts instead.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post

I hate to break this to you but SE is a corporation not a privately owned company. Corporations are legally obligated to seek profit. Anything else is considered theft from shareholders. I know this because my company -is- a corporation.

Imagine SE decided to give -all- its money to help japan
    Who's money is that? it's not SE's. It's their shareholders....
    SO their CEO would essentially be stealing the shareholders money....

So why is it ok to donate money to japan? because its publicity. The fact you realize it is proof. It makes people think the corporation is good and they are willing to buy more products from them. It is a -marketing- technique.
    And it can't be anything else because then it would be -illegal-

If you don't believe me go to any MBA school nearby and ask -any- professor there.

Public Corporations MUST seek profit because they are not owned by a single person but 1000s of people.
    (0)
    Mew!

Player

you are wrong about them giving money to the japan earthquake fund as a marketing technique. they can have a vote on behalf of the shareholders ( i'm just guessing would be mostly japanesse ) not all things are done for profit some things are done coz its the right to do. and your shares are worth zip if your house has just fallen down
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by grandm View Post
    you are wrong about them giving money to the japan earthquake fund as a marketing technique. they can have a vote on behalf of the shareholders ( i'm just guessing would be mostly japanesse ) not all things are done for profit some things are done coz its the right to do. and your shares are worth zip if your house has just fallen down
    your right.
    You can have a board of directors meeting.
    But even there, you cant just -give- money away. it has to benefit the company somehow.
    In this case the company is located in japan and obviously couldn't function until Japan fixed certain things. so they could justify the donation as "helping to fix the house that just fell"

But the point is, they cant just give money away to be nice. There has to be a profit driven reason. Unless theres like a super majority and even there, you get a lot of complex legal complications.

Otherwise someone could buy 51% of a company, vote to give all the money to their wife or parents, and run the company bankrupt essentially stealing its money.

edit: but the fact ppl know they donated the money shows there -was- a marketing aspect to the decision.
    (0)
    Mew!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast