Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 121
  1. #51
    Player
    Medura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    793
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GOLDSMITH Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurymber View Post
    why would it take 2 years? Everythings in the game already. All they have to do is make a few new zones and some cutscenes. Shouldn't take more than 1 year. And it would make a great first expansion along with some new multiplayer stuff. It would let them re-launch the game to an entirely new audience.
    you know they needed 1 year for what they did till now? i know YOU would call that slow.

    a normal person would call that dumb.

    In your language: U mad bro?
    (2)

  2. #52
    Player
    Azurymber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,470
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    ARCANIST Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion View Post
    Can I get your CV? my company sure will be interested to hire such briliant project manager like yours.
    I charge a $400 an hour consultancy fee.... i run a marketing firm lol.

    rather than attack me why don't you argue it.
    This game has a battle system
    it has gear
    it has player models
    it has enemy models

    All they would have to do is to create cutscenes.
    Create a few new zones (which they seem to be able to do in 2-4 months given they are releasing 3 new zones this patch)
    and create the story which is really just npc text.

    so explain how those few things take 2 years?
    (0)
    Mew!

  3. #53
    Player
    Aion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    959
    Character
    Aion Zwei
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    GLADIATOR Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurymber View Post
    I charge a $400 an hour consultancy fee.... i run a marketing firm lol.

    rather than attack me why don't you argue it.
    This game has a battle system
    it has gear
    it has player models
    it has enemy models

    All they would have to do is to create cutscenes.
    Create a few new zones (which they seem to be able to do in 2-4 months given they are releasing 3 new zones this patch)
    and create the story which is really just npc text.

    so explain how those few things take 2 years?
    They fixing battle system,add job system,rebalancing item/materia system,redesign map.or do you want the solo version is the Tanaka's one?
    (0)
    Aion Zwei - Masamune

  4. #54
    Player
    Medura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    793
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GOLDSMITH Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurymber View Post
    batraal is just a raid which gets you gear. The only things you can't solo are for gear really and thats fine. The point is levelling up can be done all solo. so creating a new solo area to level up in won't effect the game. It will just attract more players.
    "Forget doH forget doL lets all solo the game naked instead"

    Oh, pleeaaaaase i wanna run around with no gear soloing shit! Oh, you want free gear for the quests? theeere you go Oh, you want 10k gil for every mob you kill so you can build stuff on the MULTIPLAYER wards? there you go Now have a fun time playing SINGLEPLAYER in the massive MULTIPLAYER online game.

    oh btw, when done in the singleplayer area, you can NEVER leave. Cause that would make inbalance, and we dont want that, riiight?
    (3)

  5. #55
    Player
    Azurymber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,470
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    ARCANIST Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    yeah, i saw your sig, solo 10k sp pleaaaaaaase ...

    yes itt IS solo-able.

    but it takes MUCH MORE TIME.

    READ before saying things.

    saying things are irrelevant because you cant understand em only means you have given up.

    that you have given up means youre only doing this because you think its fun.

    wanna know what i think is fun?

    seeing loosers like you give up on a discussion they were to dumb to give up from the start.
    you can solo 30k an hour easily. Most people do. The 10k is the lowest extreme for new players lacking multiple abilities.
    If you duo you get sp a lot faster than if you party

    You can solo to 50 easily in a few weeks.

    You can solo to 40 in one week.

    So all i'm saying is they should implement a more fun way to solo to 40 in the same time period in order to attract non-mmo people. It wouldnt effect the game at all since you can alredy solo to 40 in a week by just spamming 2 or 3 keys. It would just create an alternative way to solo.
    (0)
    Mew!

  6. #56
    Player
    Azurymber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,470
    Character
    Azury Ariella
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    ARCANIST Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    "Forget doH forget doL lets all solo the game naked instead"

    Oh, pleeaaaaase i wanna run around with no gear soloing shit! Oh, you want free gear for the quests? theeere you go Oh, you want 10k gil for every mob you kill so you can build stuff on the MULTIPLAYER wards? there you go Now have a fun time playing SINGLEPLAYER in the massive MULTIPLAYER online game.

    oh btw, when done in the singleplayer area, you can NEVER leave. Cause that would make inbalance, and we dont want that, riiight?
    ummm you would have the opportunity to solo ONE job ONE time to 40 via an in-depth story or series of quests. You could then choose to play the MMO version of the game (which doesnt imbalance the game since you could have just solod in the normal mmo world at the exact same speed).

    DoH and DoL are meaningless for solo since you can get all gear from killing low level nms and leves and since solo in the game is so easy. I mean i can take out mobs 10 leves above me naked and with a weapon 10 levels below me and never even get close to death.

    DoH and DoL are only useful for endgame now....
    (0)

  7. #57
    Player
    Medura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    793
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GOLDSMITH Lv 50
    I charge a $400 an hour consultancy fee.... i run a marketing firm lol.

    and this is why, i NEVER call support.

    If you call support they use 2 hours to tell you: sorry i cant help you, please call the programmer instead, oh and heres your 1k dollar bill!

    i sued someone for doing that to my mom once, know what? i won, easily!

    support dont know stuff, they only do their best to hold you on the phone. If they cant help you in less than 10 minutes, they arent doin their job. To explain others code you must understand it first.

    someone which havent taken at least a master in science odnt have the rights to say "i am smart, because i get money for sitting on my ass harvesting others fruits!"
    (1)

  8. #58
    Player
    Aion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    959
    Character
    Aion Zwei
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    GLADIATOR Lv 50
    why we should attract non-mmo audience to mmo games? I have good idea, why dont they make Final Fantasy XV!
    (0)
    Aion Zwei - Masamune

  9. #59
    Player
    Medura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    793
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GOLDSMITH Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurymber View Post
    you can solo 30k an hour easily. Most people do. The 10k is the lowest extreme for new players lacking multiple abilities.
    If you duo you get sp a lot faster than if you party

    You can solo to 50 easily in a few weeks.

    You can solo to 40 in one week.

    So all i'm saying is they should implement a more fun way to solo to 40 in the same time period in order to attract non-mmo people. It wouldnt effect the game at all since you can alredy solo to 40 in a week by just spamming 2 or 3 keys. It would just create an alternative way to solo.
    ok, a good solo sp, using your formula is 300 sp per enemy, one enemy is 50 seconds when not counting running etc.

    300/50*60*60 = 21600 sp maximum per hour.

    counting running and respawn = one enemy per 1.5 min

    300/90current_seconds*60seconds*60minutes = 12600 sp

    so on a good day you get 15k/h sp from solo grinding.

    multiplayer, you can double and even triple that if lucky.
    (0)

  10. #60
    Player
    Zenaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL,Hialeah
    Posts
    5,272
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    CONJURER Lv 50
    SE only need about 2-4mil playing for about a good 5years to repay back what they lost and make more out of it. SE take long term not short term like your thinking. FFXI made back what they lost making it and made x2 the amount and this is what SE is doing for FFXIV.

    Who cares if FFXIV get a 5.0score for 5years+ if it have 1-4mil players the game would live for a long time just like FFXI did so i don't see the issue here. look at wow it have 13-14mil players but full of dumb??? people and i can't stand being in the game for longer then 1hour. At least ffxiv have little more grown up people.

    Don't get me wrong i want ffxiv to be up there but i don't want it to won vs wow because wow players would always go back to wow.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread