Quote Originally Posted by Azurymber View Post
i'm really surprised everyone is so against this.
All this would do is turn a very long solo-grind -that already exists- into a solo story-mode. Put another way, all it would do is make the very boring solo grind into something fun to do.

But I guess people who play this game don't like stories and would rather mindlessly grind on the same few mobs for days.......

And honestly maybe its the players who are holding this game back then. Because the most successful and most demanded upcoming MMOs out there are heavily quest and lore base (WoW, SW: TOR, etc)

Maybe SE's "unique" thing will be that its a 1 button mashing grind fest. I just never realized there were that many people who enjoyed that o_o
heavy lore base? i only played wow for 3months and i know nothing of it's lore, reading them text boxes are pointless and if any of them had lore ...the hell if i will try to find them or care enough to try. i did play warhammer for years and they were the same thing, what real lore is there in quest by quest leveling. none. does anyone even know the stories in the leves? i don't ...i'm bored and twiddling my thumbs for content but i not read a one. but i do know the main story and side quests and the story for each class.

if they seperate this it could work but that would be like making 2 games ...so umm yeah i'll pay 70bucks for 2games, but as a part of a mmo no frigin way. crazyness. yes a person should be able to buy a mmo an get the right levels and go threw all of the story and quit if that is what he bought it for though. some non mmo'ers might enjoy doing this, but that just intells, giving us all our dang stories all at once rather then little by little.